1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

I have a question.......

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 2' started by killman360, Mar 8, 2010.

1. garygofast

garygofast Active Member

I didn't think soo and I still didn't play it again yet
    Maybe tomorrow

2. Super Six 4

Super Six 4 Member

yeah, cause otherwise you miss like the whole story-you think it's all ship shape and Bristol fashion at your point in the game, but...

BTW, Shepard's badass speech that starts off with "History is written by the victors." is in the very beginning, right? I love that speech, and that quote (by Winston Churchill) is among my top favorite quotes ever-because it is so true. Who wrote WWII history? The allies. Who wrote WWI history before that? The allies. Who will write Obama's history...the American people...:LOL:

3. spuznick242

spuznick242 Active Member

LOL. Yea the single player isnt bad, it wasnt as good as COD4, but it was good. As for the victors right history, its true completely. As for Obama, thats a differnt story and a completely differnt thread.

4. Super Six 4

Super Six 4 Member

yeah, COD4 was excellent-MW2 was still excellent. But that too, my friend, is a different thread too. Obama-I MEAN Comrade General Secretary Obama...

5. Colour

Colour Member

Its a must be better than the last thing everyone loved COD4 and when WAW came out nobody liked it so when IW said their next game was going out people where ready for an updated cod4