I heard u can play dvds in a wii...

Werbung:
S

sushicide

What I know is that currenly the only way to play DVD's on a wii is to mod it. But it would be cool that Nintendo would release a DVD channel isn't it? But I rarely think it would be released unless Nintendo will sell it for some points on the wiiware section of the wii shop channel. (Which I wouln't think of buying, just like the Internet channel)

Jailbreak

They might put dvd play back in an updated wii or sumin like that. I dont really care for it though, iv already got a dvd player and a ps2

skyking7376

not sure if wii plays dvd's,but i do know it can play your own movies and music!!, web is free i found and its a try for all ya's www.winamp.orb.com/ i have been having fun with this player!
you download it,then make user name for it,, then all you do is drop and drag,or how you would a mp3 transfer,transfer your own music & videos,very cool stuff!!
ok sry there,got to in a hurry on typing,website is: www.winamp.orb.com/ that will work
www.winamp.orb.com should work on any pc to get started,, thank you

kevmaster

Please don't double post, and if you buy it off the main site, the Wiikey is only 8 dollars. ww.wiikey.com.cn

edit: The wiikey website is currently down for some reason, but even google can't find it.

Werbung:
I have wondered about this very subject but have been told by both friends and family that is incapable of playing a DVD. I haven’t heard of the mod that’s been mentioned. But I question how it or any sequel to the wii that plays DVDs would play with the current wii games.