i own the page

Werbung:

Fenire

no ignore the basket case rootworm... i mean no one... who?? what?? when??

and thanks for the warning about him but i read the whole him vs daddy thread so i already knew hence me calling him a basket case

what post is this??

Satan

Fernie do you not have a life i think it is kinda pathetic that this is how you spend your day, Congrats the big 5 0 who gives a shit cause i dont. Can we talk about something that is actually important? :twisted:

Fenire said:

if we want back to waiting on "importanat" things to talk about this forrum would be back to 3 posts a month, since none of the PuNx members ever seem to have anything "important" enough to share. Was there a thread you started that was being ignored, or not taken as important enough because if Fenire spamming the forrum? Nope, didn't think so :twisted:

carry on son, my work here is done. along with any chance of sadistic backing me to get admin :(

your alright, I dont mind going through a couple pointless posts a day. who knows you might come up with somthing usefull some day?

(insert sarcasim here)

also didnt mean to sound like I was flaming any punx members, but yall have a forrum, and hardly use it :p

Werbung:

Fenire

get a sense of humor... oh right your dad beat that out of you like everything else. and thx for quoting me its nice to know some one hangs on my every word fgor their life force

get a life

"request denide"