i own the page

Werbung:

Deviant

They ARE public forums, are they not? What makes you think you have any more "right" to post here than I? What makes you think I have any more "right" to post here than you?

You quote "right" like I said you don't have the right to. I never said that, I indirectly stated that I'm in the clan, I enjoy playing with the regs here and enjoy conversing here. You do neither, so why even bother with dimwits like myself? Why do you come here r00tw0rm, that is what the question is.

- Age doesn't always dictate mentality.

You don't take sarcasm very well. I know perfectly well that age doesn't dictate mentality, as I pointed out yours in my previous post. I know that you're....29? I believe that was your age. I pointed out you have the mentality similar to that of a highschool senior. You obviously think it's cool to try and talk down to people that you don't even know, nor ever will.

You know what I get sick of? Listening to the same, tired bullshit from dimwits, just like yourself. Oh the irony.

Then why bother coming back? You're not tired of it, you crave it like a baby craves its mothers tit.

You've been registered on this website for a few months less than I have, and have over 50 more posts than I do. Your logic is flawed.

It's really not, seeing how I get along with others here and carry on discussions with everyone here. You know no one wants you here, yet (as your name states) your like a worm, you don't go away. You're a parasite that feeds off of peoples dislike towards you. This is why I am done wasting my time, because I have better things to do then debate with you.

DigitalSword

This toolbox never shuts his lid

you say
Quotes don't always dictation a quotation

and then bash deviant for mistyping "your"
That's one high quality education you have, there.
you both (sorry dev)must have that same high quality education
because in the first quotation above, the word you should have used was dictate, not dictation.

Its ok, r00tw0rm, we accept that you like men, society is widely accepting your kind now, shit, you can even get married to your "life partner" who gets you up the butt. Try not to let your anger build up cause your mouth hurts from sucking so much cock, and then you show your anger by being a forum shark. So come on out of that closet and tell everyone how you like it in the ass, its ok. Just seek life elsewhere.

Review these URL's, and you're sure to pick it up.
http://img129.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img129ℑ=961105959544l1pq.jpg
http://img223.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img223ℑ=722291369231l5my.jpg
By the way, these links led to nowhere. Must be that A class education again.

Piss Off

DigitalSword

No, I did not say I was leaving the forums, or the internet for that matter, i'm just not playing CS or CZ for a while.

Sorry to be such a buzzkill.

G

oh dam i missed the return of the worm dam i havent posted in a while and how did i own the page becom such a hit?

Puppet

Rootworm baby, I missed you! Right when my life was getting dull and lifeless you pop back in to shine a little darkness on us. Thanks for making Punx your pitstop on the way to the bottom.

Fenire

ah first bird gets the worm eh

and thank you for kind words root they mean soo much to me about as much as a drop of water in a lake.

no pun intended

Werbung:

Puppet

I can't bare it any longer. I must try to have the last word.....but no, rootworm will certainly have it. The guy who posts under this post is a DICK HEAD. He is admitting it by posting. Take note of this shit head's name below.
_
| |
| |
| |
| |
-------
-----
---
-