i own the page

Dirty

r00tw0rm said:
I wanna play with root worm
Stand in line.

I am in line to get sloppy seconds or thrifty thirds on a used up has been. I am so thrilled that I get to wait in line for your abused asshole that obviously was fingered by your father. Maybe, if you are lucky I would give you a reach around, but then again I imagine that any penis contact gives you flashbacks of an unhappy childhood. Therefore I will stand and wait my turn with a grin, when you appear in front of me I will gracefully place my boot so far up your ass you will puke the gum I stepped on last week.
Much love,
Dirty

Werbung:
G

And yet another typical blunder of the pseudo-elite... blathering on about how great they are and then coming out of the e-closet with shit even Fenire would shake his head at. "You probably got ass raped by your father, didn't you?" and "You've had a bad childhood, huh?". Then a complimentary "boot in your ass" for effect... the effect of a dim bulb lighting up and fading out.

You're lucky I'm bored enough to waste my time on your cliche-queefing ass, scatcake... you have no idea how outmatched you are...

Only, if you're going to reply, make it worth my while. Ensure its message is not a complete waste of my time (or even, at this rate, partial waste). Try with all your might, with every ounce of your being, to formulate an intelligent and coherant thought - outstretching the expected and anticipated rhetoric of individuals your age. Really go the extra mile. See if you can impress us, impress me.

Frankly, I don't think you have it in you.

Puppet

cliche-queefing ass, scatcake
Man, that's a mighty fine comeback there son. Could you bake one up for me too you ass licking twat fart? Down here in Georgia where we have no teefas and drive round wid our shotties in da back windder, we don't have the bennyfit of smart peoples like yerself with all that city talk. Splainin how they so great in compooters and so much better den everyone else. Please, oh please ass worm, gives us moe of yer fine classy talks. Yer makin me all wet. I bet you got purty lips.

Intoxicated

r00t w0rm, why dont you just show up in the server, and then everyone can settle this once and for all? or are you too scared that fenire will kick your ass, not to mention everyone else.

G

Intoxicated said:
r00t w0rm, why dont you just show up in the server, and then everyone can settle this once and for all? or are you too scared that fenire will kick your ass, not to mention everyone else.

Hmm, no. I think I'll just continue to give you shit, instead. mmmkay?

Good.

Intoxicated

whats the point in talking shit if you cant back it up with some skillz? it seems to me that there is no reason for you to post in the forums, except that you like to be a jackass. you dont play on punx, and no one appreciates your comments.

Puppet

Tox, he doesn't understand your language. You are using that mediator thingy where you try to reason with him. That doesn't work on ass munchers cause they still like to munch ass after they're all done. Feed him a steak and he will come back wanting T-Rex ribs. I still bet he has purty lips and smooth man breasts. Rootworm, I thinks I'm in love with you.

Ind3lible

Hey Rooty tootie fresh and fruity,
Your charade has grown tired...sooooo the last question we have for you is....

Just how many goblets of our jiz would you like to knock back? I'll be polishing a nice large German beer stein for you when your ready. Just let us know. We eagerly await your response. All of us here love you and hope you choke on a bear claw from your local Dun-kin Doughnuts.

Appreciatively yours,

Indelible

P.S. Kisses from all of us sweetheart

Crisis

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

owned.png

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

DiLLa

money look in the background see the whale..it fell off a truck and got hit by cars and shit in the middle of the street ...under the scooter is whale guts...nice yeh?

and rootworm you are the internet guru arent you...i sit here and watch you argue with all these people and hell i couldnt even go through all the pages of your bullshit you thought up to feel good about yourself you reply and reply and reply....you talk about ppl have nothing better to do yet this seems to be all you do is criticize ppl and make useless comments about how dumb some1 looks..but what is funny is watching you make yourself look dumb..dont get me wrong im not taking sides..it just amazes me how resilient you caN be with your posts....

i did read one thing tho about smokn chronic i smoke it occasionally and i dont do it "to look cool" or bc its a teenage phase to be grown out of...but to each his own i guess...and dont bother tryin to make a post for me to reply to cuz i wont bother... say what you want :) have a good life making love to your computer...bc your wife must have cobwebs on her pussy with the hatred i see you throw'n out all the time...

Werbung:

Fenire

ya his lips are purty but his teeth are razor sharp and he has a 2 pronged tongue and when he is fifty his nice "boobs" will be bellow the pantline