I wish Mei was my girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strausser

Just look at her, she's thin, smooth, good looking, and sexy. Her laughter after a nut shot is the sexiest cutest female sound Ive ever heard within the entirety of my life (quarter of a century). And she's Hispanic-Chinese descendant! Just like me! Our compatibility surely must be above 70%. It would be a a miracle if her blood type was AB+

Anyway, if I could meet her, I'd surely hit on her and tell her I'd protect her with my life if she was in danger, of course, she would then point her handgun to my forehead and made clear to not underestimate her just because she's a woman, so I'd understand that and work my way to her bit by bit, of course never neglecting the fact that I'd sacrifice myself for her had the case was to happen.

Werbung:

Jordan B

The real thing > In game pixels .

Believe me, I'm not really allowed to say what I want to, but the real thing is much better, let's leave it there.

spuznick242

LOL. Please tell me your joking. Like saying that she's hot is ok, but going that far is too much. Like this is a game, like yea people think the girl from resident evil is hot, but she's a real person, Mei is just pixiles and from my research not based off of anyone who is real. I just think its too far, unless your joking.

garygofast

You must of lost you're mind dude. Its a freaking game.
No more games for you.
If I kill her will you kill me?
LOL

rocktrns

This Scares me kid of.
I really hope you didn't make a girlfriend on Combat arms that you never seen before or even know.
I hope your joking!

SpIkE_JoNzE

NO MAN...REILLY WTF?!?!1! it's O.K that us Gamers are told to be lifeless b*stards, but this is going too far IMO....btw with saying she's a hot game character its ok, but girlfriend? dude, what were you thinkin' when you wrote this?

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.