Idea-Youtube Wii channel

LinkHylian

I don know where I heard this from but I heard that BBC iplayer is being made into a channel to make it more easy than having to go to the internet channel.But thats not what I'm talking about.What I'm really saying is when I heard about this,an idea hit me.Why don't they do the same for Youtube.Like sort of a Youtube Wii channel where you can watch videos from youtube.It would be much easier than having to go to the internet channel.

Werbung:

super1221

I don know where I heard this from but I heard that BBC iplayer is being made into a channel to make it more easy than having to go to the internet channel.But thats not what I'm talking about.What I'm really saying is when I heard about this,an idea hit me.Why don't they do the same for Youtube.Like sort of a Youtube Wii channel where you can watch videos from youtube.It would be much easier than having to go to the internet channel.

While I agree this idea would be pretty cool, I doubt it is high on their priorities list just cause it doesn't sound like it would make Nintendo any money.