Ideal System for MW2

Roger117

With the aid of COD4 and WaW system requirements, I have put together a system requirements grid for MW2.

Minimum Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3+ Ghz/AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 3Ghz+
RAM: 1GB RAM
GPU: Nvidia 6600GT (256mb)/ATI Radeon 1600XT (256mb)
HDD: 10GB of free HDD space
Sound: DirectX 9.0x complient

Recommended Requirements
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 2.5Ghz+/AMD Athlon X2 64 2.5Ghz+
RAM: 2GB RAM
GPU: Nivida 8400 GS (256mb)/ATi Radeon 4850 (256mb)
HDD: 10GB of free HDD space
Sound: DirectX 9.0x complient

*Windows 7 will be released October 2009 and therefore support for Windows 7 will be enabled.

I hope this helps! if you have any questions, just ask.

Werbung:

spuznick242

I could get it and play it very well, but I rather get a few other games, but you could check what games you can play at http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest , I've put this up a few times, but its really handy to see what games you can run and which you cant. So far to date I havent found anything on there that I cant run, but it tells you just about everything from your hardware to your software updates.

Roger117

I could get it and play it very well, but I rather get a few other games, but you could check what games you can play at http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest , I've put this up a few times, but its really handy to see what games you can run and which you cant. So far to date I havent found anything on there that I cant run, but it tells you just about everything from your hardware to your software updates.

Modern Warfare 2 has not been released, so therefore system requirements will not provide information about it, but I do agree about the website you test you computer with other games.

I thinking of either getting an AMD CPU upgrade, HDD or GPU upgrade. Probably HDD. My CPU is already dual-core 3.1Ghz and the GPU is a Nivida 9600GT.

Werbung: