Ideas for a game modes.

Soldarius

Last Man Standing

Let's see how I can put this. It's on ya'll how many lives there should be.
It's like One Man Army but instead of winning by kills, you're pretty much the last man alive. You could have somewhere between 15 - 30 lives. Each person dies a certain amount of times.

Or you could go with a Last Man Standing Elimination. Either way is good.

Assault and Defend

Think of this like S & D. Instead of just planting the bomb, you also have to open a door to get to that area. Say you have a time limit for the door to be open, then when that's done. You go towards to planting or capturing something. Regardless you'd need a time limit.

Other ideas

Melee Only setting in Clan Battles!!!

I'm sure some of us knifers would like that.. I know I would.

Werbung:

izzyz

how about capture the captain where you kill the other team leader ( reminds me of regicide in age if empires 3 if anyone here plays it)

polskimoose4

uh

uh the thing about last man standing, people who died quick would be really pissed off

the thing a lot of people like about this game is respawning and getting right back in the action instead of waiting

because if you leave the "last man standing" before its over, you dont get GP or EXP, so you have to wait

SpIkE_JoNzE

ONE SHOT ONE KILL

you are remd with the sniper of your chioce, but you and all the players have just 1HP, and also its One Man Army.. Kill'em all..

th3tech

SOF's infiltration, where one team has to recover a briefcase while the other defends .
mode offers extraction point (blue spawn) case close to red spawn

Soldarius

uh the thing about last man standing, people who died quick would be really pissed off

the thing a lot of people like about this game is respawning and getting right back in the action instead of waiting

because if you leave the "last man standing" before its over, you dont get GP or EXP, so you have to wait

You're right but you're also wrong. How would that be any different than those who die quick in S&D? You only get 1 life per round. Considering how fast they kill each other is how long you have to wait. You're not fully grasping the concept of this game mode. If you die quick, it means you're not quick on your feet or you're not good at the game. Which means you still need more practice at the game. It's not like a permanent game mode, it's like all other game modes that you have the option to choose from. Those who don't want to play that type or any type they don't like, just look for ones they do like.

In simpler terms: If you don't like it, don't play it.

Cyder

I would love to see in any most types of game scenarios... CTF, Spy Hunt, etc... that you could knock out an opponent if given the chance. Kind of like in Mercenaries. Use the butt of your gun to knock their azz out and place them in a capture pen....just a thought...

wareagle2

I would do a fun game of King of the Hill (I got the idea form the Halo series)

I agree, but i would like to add things to it, maybe bunkers and bases around a flag that someone has to take down. Like the other teams flag and put up your flag before it is officially yours. Have to be 2 spawn points and in the middle is the hill with bunker flagpole for the flag. The way to win is either held longest or whoever is holding the base at the end of time period. You could also have some sort of stationary weapon, like the superspy's minigun but also with the spy you can only have like 600 rounds for it. The team only gets those amount of rounds for that time they have the hill the other team can reload the gun or something like that.

please refine these ideas for better ideas

izzyz

i agree but i would like to add thing to it maybe bunkers and bases around a flag that someone has to take down like the other teams flag and put up your flag before it is officially yours there have to be technically 2 spawn points and in the middle is the hill with bunker and other things either whoever holds the hill the longest or whoever is holding base at end of a time period that would be cool and another thing like some sort of stationary weapon there like the mini gun the super spy has at certain point but has ammo limit like the spy gun has but like it is reloaded by other team that would be cool
please refine these ideas for better ideas

Use periods, commas, and paragraphs please.

Werbung: