If you could change Punx.....

Puppet

So I would like some honest input from you here. If you had the ability to change something in Punx, what would it be? I don't want to hear everyone starting a conversation about maps they want. I want you to tell me things you think Punx should change. That includes the server, the game experience, the admins, the forums. If you want to say something negative about me, well, don't. I won't change, but maybe something can be done about Punx. Let it rip.

Werbung:

Nightwing

I dunno. I like Punx. But...my lag is so huge on punx lately I can't even play here. It's blows and I know it's not my computer.

Also, IT might be nice to have a few more player slots, but Iguess they'd be full too.

And...I wish Psychostats worked.

I'm always ranked dead last or second to last no matter what. I may not be the best player on Punx but..I'm average and should have an average Rank. People that just get on once in their lifetime and get killed like 20 times...whyh aren't they ranked lower than me?

It doesn't make sense and I really hate it.

That's all..... Way to ask a loaded question Puppet! haha

Peace out suckazzz

CuRRyINaHuRRy

TAKE OUT THAT THING WHERE YOU TK ANOTHER AND YOU BOUNCE OFF THE SCREEN. I was trying to kill this and guy and teammate came in front of me and I accendently shot him and could no longer aim at the enemy and died as a result of being bounced.

DigitalSword

Weve been growing, we are huge, the server is full nearly 24/7 and this time last year it was lucky to be half that.

I never play cause its full, thanks to all you homos and your reserve slots.

Im willing to bet there is 30 guys thinking the same though ive stated above, most likely.."Man I wish I could play"

Something real cool would be to get a second pub server, or a 32 slot increase, but that would really bust costs and junk and a 32 really wouldnt do much good.

The Lo3 server could be a seocndary pub if people would stop ebing lazy and get the damn IP.

66.55.149.35:27015

The recent server issues has been hindering us yes, but it isnt emptying the server, people still play and I think eveyrone now realizes that the high ping has no affect on the immediate gameplay, its just the server bugging out for whatever reason. So while an immediate fix would be great, its somehting we as a community are willing to weather.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Punx Clan
-----------------

Personally I was looking forward to the competitive side of the cal season between lo3 and punx and i found it very lacking in that respect. Your asking for my opinion so I'm going to give it, what happened to my punx guys!? A forfeit loss? how could you have that happen with 14+ members?Barely making the matches?, arguing? bickering?
Somewhere along the line someone forgot to put the boot in the ass and you guys flopped and it really disheartens me as a friend and a player cause the whole point of doing stuff like this is to have fun and play and it took a turn for the worst.

Now your split, into a seperate clan, which I still dont get, sure I understand the need to sprawl and grow, which we are doing everyday as we pick up a new player, but come on. Yes this is the first season, and yeah some of you are so fed up with how things went that you probably wwont stick around, but consider this, I stumbled in here, last december, its almost a year for me, and I wouldnt stick around if it wasnt worth it.
Now I have 30+ Solid friends that would prbably let me crash in there house if I asked, and that is amazing to me. I have always said we have something special here and I know im right, and you all know it too.

To a conclusion I think you alot of the petty differences some of us have really need to be cast aside and you guys nominate a way to give yourselves direction itno what you want to do, because form the observers eye, your all disorganized, pissed, and lost.
-------------------------------------
The Administration
---------------------
I think that the current admin set is sufficient and able.
The ban forums have been getting out of hand, that I will admit, it would be a much better idea to leave it to the Pming side of the forums and avoid the hullaballoo.
The Site
---------
The site is great.
Final Word....

This one comes straight form my head.....

"Whatever is meant to happen will happen. While the choices we make can affect what will happen along the way, you will never know the outcome until you let it happen."

in other words... Buck up, Get er done.

|DS|

DiLLa

nightwing you have that problem because psychostats updates everyday and it doesnt keep track with rank by overall kills. It ranks you by how good you did the day before.

My only issue is lag other then that all of you equally suck ass :p

RaNcid

my issue, inspired by J, is that we are to quick to say someone is hacking. Sometimes there are just people better. God knows illiusion doesn't think so. but it could happen. We all know most of the maps we play. Shit we could all draw them out if need be. So if someone prefires or shoots you through a box don't get all huffy puffy. Just learn from them.

yeah, and puppet I'm going to private message you about one other thing. I dont want to offend him publicly.

DigitalSword

I have yet to see an admin abuse his power to a point that would need repremanding.

Theres being a dick and then being an asshole, you can be a dick and bitch at people all you want but then to slap them incessantly would be the ladder.

I have yet to see the ladder.

PS> one time slick slayed me, I was mad.
PSS> I got over it.
PSSS> Almost.
PSSSS> =P <3 Slick
|DS|

Hetfield14

i was a new guy once too, one thing i would like to change is something that can't really be changed...and that's that a lot of new people come in here, are really good so clans accept them really quick, then they turn out to be dickheads...so we've got regulars now that are dickheads, the point i'm trying to make is that before some of the clans let people in we should all get to know them better, but then again i can't really speak for the clans, it's their decision and puppet if you want names i've got a couple, once again i'm not trying to tell the clans how to recruit, i'm just saying that if you ask me how to improve the server, there are a lot of assholes running around as regulars that might not be regulars if they hadn't been scooped up by a clan as soon as they start playing here.

and of course, all of the punx admins (especially puppet) are just...so...fucking...

super.

Werbung:

Puppet

Hetfield14 said:
i was a new guy once too, one thing i would like to change is something that can't really be changed...and that's that a lot of new people come in here, are really good so clans accept them really quick, then they turn out to be dickheads...so we've got regulars now that are dickheads, the point i'm trying to make is that before some of the clans let people in we should all get to know them better, but then again i can't really speak for the clans, it's their decision and puppet if you want names i've got a couple, once again i'm not trying to tell the clans how to recruit, i'm just saying that if you ask me how to improve the server, there are a lot of assholes running around as regulars that might not be regulars if they hadn't been scooped up by a clan as soon as they start playing here.

and of course, all of the punx admins (especially puppet) are just...so...fucking...

super.

Pm me please. And anyone who thinks the server is plagued by something you don't want to bring up in the forums or you dont want to be singled out then I would like to hear it.