If you create the ideal video game, what could it feature?

What can you create as the superb video game? Would it be an RPG? Would it be an FPS? What kind of functions will it have? There are many scenarios and end results a person can have. The ideal game is only limited by your own resourceful thinking. Therefore, let us heart. What concept do you have for the perfect game. There is not any right or wrong response. It's all about what you may feel may possibly truly make a game you visualize the greatest ever.

Werbung:

iebo00

Well it would have to be an MMO. There would be realm vs realm PvP and maybe guild members could attack members from other guilds. It would have a persistent world where the players owned towns and cities and fortresses. These would be attacked by other guilds, or "nations". It would have randomly generated weather, and randomly generated quests for players. There wouldn't be a lot of grinding, but players could hunt mobs to make an income.

sammy

It would have to be the idea behind Shenmue, expanded upon.

Only with less sailor hunting, more QTE and user controlled fighting.

Werbung:

morbidity

If I were to create an ideal video game it would be a combination of both World of Warcraft mechanics and Guild Wars 2. I find that these two games really inspired me in one way or another. They both have amazing features that I would to see combined into one big game. It would have the gameplay features of World of Warcraft with dungeons, raids, party features, and real-time combat. Then it would have the guild system of Guild Wars where people who run guilds would be able to setup their own guild hall where you could customize it with NPCs and other little mechanics.