I'm back apparently ? Aha. Oh hi there !

Jordan B

Hi. My name is Jordan, otherwise known as trikstadude3.

For some reason or another, my account was unbanned; don't know why, but I'm grateful.

I'm not here to moan, or heckle, or call names like a toddler. I'm an adult, and as such, think I deserve to be treated as one.

I have kind of missed being on this site, and though I didn't really want to come back after awhile, there was a part that did. I wanted to have my final word, you know ?

I loved being on here - all you guys are great. I will miss every single one of you, and although I think I was unfairly treated when I was initially banned, I hope we can all agree to disagree that that is the past, and now, almost a year (?) later, we've all moved on.

Over at FPSMasters.com the old gang has stuck together and kept in touch, which is great. We're missing a few of our old friends though, so that makes me quite sad.

Walter, don't know if you still check this ; but I want you to know that I didn't mean everything I said when I was making new accounts - I was frustrated. I'm over it now, and hope we can move on.

That being said, if you don't want me around anymore, I'll leave. If you do think you could do with a hand cleaning up the board a little bit, I'll stick around and help out.

I'll miss all you guys from the old CAF, and everyone else. You guys gave me some of the best years of my life.

Cheers everyone, and goodbye ? We'll see.

Jordan.

Werbung:

garygofast

Hey Jordan it's good to see you here
I hope to see you here more often
I come on everyday but I don't see many of the old guys very often
Anyway hope to see more of you

Jordan B

Will I stick around on here ? That depends on whether or not you guys stick on FPSMasters. =P

This site is like a ghost-town now, what happened ?

Werbung:

Jordan B

I was just wondering because I did an IP check on you and it came back Temecula as the location, just checking the accuracy =P

How's things everyone ? Gary will continue this chat on FPSMasters. =P