Im thinking of buying a console.

Werbung:

Harrowed

Just get gameboy color. Best console evah ;) Gameboy mario's and Pokemon's FTW! (I really think that these new mini consoles aren't so good :( )

playmer

KingRick said:
playmer wtf...
How old are you...?

Btw. I gotta admit Scribblenauts is very funny!

I'm 15.
And I love the nintendo classics. My brother made sure I played way too much Mario and such when I was little. You know, in between shooter and strategy games.

Flyboy said:
X box 360 you mean right? just the old X box is kinda... old? xD, but yeah maybe you should, just keep playing BFH tho. :D

360 is good. Cause having one means you get to play BattleField: Bad Company.
You have no idea how many hours I spent playing single player mode in that game even after I finished it three times.

ForeverSoldier

playmer said:
KingRick said:
playmer wtf...
How old are you...?

Btw. I gotta admit Scribblenauts is very funny!

I'm 15.
And I love the nintendo classics. My brother made sure I played way too much Mario and such when I was little. You know, in between shooter and strategy games.

Flyboy said:
X box 360 you mean right? just the old X box is kinda... old? xD, but yeah maybe you should, just keep playing BFH tho. :D

360 is good. Cause having one means you get to play BattleField: Bad Company.
You have no idea how many hours I spent playing single player mode in that game even after I finished it three times.

I want a 360, but at the same time I want to save up for a new PC. I'm stuck. :/

Werbung:

Gaara

Buy nintendo ds ! Psp is onlyy the playstation 2 portable what is the fun of that?
Nintendo ds that is an inovation ! Try nintendo ds it is the best ! believe me !
Buy it !"