In Game Screenshots

Werbung:

Ur Dum!

Actually he said nice kdr as one subject and then he states that the screenshots weren't good as a different one; no contradiction just 2 opinions on two different things.

Love

Actually he said nice kdr as one subject and then he states that the screenshots weren't good as a different one; no contradiction just 2 opinions on two different things.

Seeing as the KDR isn't listed other than the game that was previously played (The person's score) which is also considered KDR.
So it's a common mistake, though if it's not regarding the previously scored KDR it's a contradiction.

UnholyReaper

lemme clarify this misconception. i meant nice on his KDR, but his amount of kills wasn't that impressive. thus showing i am not contradicting myself...

Panzer66

why does it matter what your KDR is. all i do is play to have fun i dont care what my howe many kills to deaths i get.

Monsta_Killa

He is my highest kill

Highest kills I have had.

Combat-Arms_37.jpg

Not a bad ratio on this round.

Combat-Arms_35.jpg

MooCowMan

Combat-Arms_37.jpg

Small game.. Hackers tend to stay away from them.. Although Tomos was hacking, he was a really bad hacker.

How do you take screenshots?
How do you get Nexon to see them?

Press Prt Scrn in game to take a SS and all your pictures will go into the game's folder.

Werbung:

Pattack

3246819916_14ec4a67d9.jpg

3246818370_f0428eaec2.jpg

3246819552_f8320fe24e.jpg

I only play OMA Junk Flea really. All the other games kinda bore me. So I have no 100+ kill game or anything, but I do have a lot of good OMA matches.

http://flickr.com/photos/got3a/ -- Lot more SS's.

Don't play EM rooms. VV (I was doing good, but nothing AMAZING. I was 22-10 at the time i was booted. Good K/d, but c'mon. If i was like 22-1 then I can see you kicking me.)
3245994249_419bc38f91.jpg