incorrect password,please check again

kkelis

Hope somone can help on this . I was playing for quite a few hours today everything was fine . Later on i try to login in the game again and its give me a message saying incorrect password , check again . Now, i tried typing it over and over again and no , i didnt have caps lock on . Then i pressed on the link to find p/w and made a new one... i got it in my email but still says incorrect password. So i tried making another passoword but still says incorrect password, check again. I can log into the official site no problem ... just in game this is happening now for the last 5-6 hours approximately. ive been checking the net for all kinds of different solutions but havent found anything exactly with this problem .

Thank you in advance,

Werbung:

rocktrns

I don't think your account got hacked,but don't take my word for it.
Are you sure your spelling the letter in your name right and the password?
Well I believe once you change your password there should be something that emails the password to you to activate it or something did you do that?
Well If you tried all of this stuff the best thing to do would be to file a ticket to nen

kkelis

yeah im sure it correct. I dont see how it can be hacked either since i can change password. It looks like a bug where it doesnt accept any passwords . I dont know :)

kkelis

Ok found the problem . I had a friend login to his computer with my account and works fine . Just need to be reinstalled for people who might run into the same problem .

Thanks for the help.

King3vil

the same thing happened to me 2 days ago. i didnt reinstall i just clicked Find P/W and changed my shortened my pass from 12 characters to 6 characters and it worked.

Werbung: