Indie Games - What do you think?

RPCOM

Indie games are popular on PC than consoles. What do you think about them? Will more indie games release in the near future? Share your opinion here. :)

Werbung:

Saohc

I'm already making my own "indie" game.

Never heard of it?

"Indie" games are games developed by independent gaming companies.

iebo00

We need them to ensure that innovation will continue in the PC gaming market. It is the smaller developers who really come out with the imaginative stuff.

RPCOM

Well, could you tell me more about indie games? To be honest, I have never heard about this.
Indie games means games that have been developed usually by a single person or maximum 2-3 people. "Indie games" is the short form of "Independent games". Indie games are very popular on PC.

Werbung:

zerospin

Considering that in my opinion last year's To The Moon was one of the best games of the year, a true triumph of game storytelling, and one of the saddest tales I have heard in my life, I do hope there will be more released in the future. Also you have Minecraft, which is ridiculously popular for an indie game. It is bound to inspire many to try something similar.

Besides, I'm myself an aspiring indie game maker, so I can promise you there wil be more games :D