[Info] Start Combat Arms from the Website

rocktrns

Nexon.net said:
Attention Combat Arms players, were bringing a new way to play your favorite game.

The official Combat Arms website has always been the place to do everything outside the game shop, read the latest news, charge NX, or check the forums. Soon, the website is also where you will go to get INTO the game.

Rather than having separate logins for the game and the website, were combining the process. Its simple go to the Combat Arms website, log into Passport, click Start Game and the game starts. One login to do everything you need both in the game and on the website. Once we launch the new method, the Combat Arms icon on your desktop will direct you to the Combat Arms website to login and play the game.

For more information, check out the Start Game Function Tutorial.

Start Combat Arms from the Website Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What does “Start Combat Arms from the Website” mean?
A: We are introducing a new method where players will be directed to the Combat Arms website (combatarms.nexon.net) to start the Combat Arms game. Unlike the typical game launcher, which is initiated through the client, you will now be directed to the Combat Arms website to log in and start the game from there.

Q: Why are you switching to the Combat Arms website launch?
A: We are integrating the game and web experiences through the easy access of one portal. The website will serve as your 1-stop shop for Combat Arms and access to all Combat Arms web services.

Q: Will this affect the game or how I play the game?
A: No. The only thing that is changing is how you start the game. This does not change the game or game play in any way.

--Nexon America--
url

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

Re: New way to Start CA

dunno, perhaps the next month, btw i wouldnt like that, i prefer the old way, (from the client) to start CA, and i think it is copy of how ijij games start their gaming clients, from the website. but anywys it sounds good lol, they may implement a new way of pointing out hackers!, who knows...

spuznick242

I much rather just double click on the combat arms icon on my desktop than to have to open IE then go to combatarms.nexon.net then finally start the game all because they feel it should be differnt.

SpIkE_JoNzE

I much rather just double click on the combat arms icon on my desktop than to have to open IE then go to combatarms.nexon.net then finally start the game all because they feel it should be differnt.

be different? the A.V.A game and all ijij games start from website ROFL...so what it has of different?

garygofast

Yes you're rite spike and I don't have any lag on that game . But I haven't had any lag sence I uped my DSL to I think its like 3 gigs something like that
Anyway all we can do is wait and hope for the best:hmmmm2:

be different? the A.V.A game and all ijij games start from website ROFL...so what it has of different?

Not really, it starts from another program (pretty much a hub for all the ijji games)
That said anyone who played OP7, this sounds like the same thing. It kinda bugs me, but meh, whatcha gonna do?

Roger117

Way to be a bandwagoner Nexon.

Instead of thinking of preventing hacks,

They think of this... *Face palm*

I am 100% someone from the forum could manage Combat Arms better than them...

... Seriously

Jordan B

I doubt it. They have hundreds of people working on Combat Arms, and it kinda irks me when people think they do nothing.

They're not just eating donuts and sipping coffee ya' know.

Roger117

I doubt it. They have hundreds of people working on Combat Arms, and it kinda irks me when people think they do nothing.

They're not just eating donuts and sipping coffee ya' know.

But still, doesn't it raise questions when all you see happening is useless game changing and NX updates (Of course this is their way of making money)? They really need to step up their team of anti-hacking.

From August 2008, I have seen no hack prevention updates.

Really.

I could download some hack and it would take at least 4 months just to find out I'm hacking. So realistically, they've got to get a auto-kick function for abnormal background programs running Eg. hack/modfication programs.

Werbung: