injuries playing the WII

barmyarmy6

Wow never thought my thread would generate so many responses!! anyway my daughter hit her sister in the head today with the remote!!! she wasnt even playing the wii!!

Its ok the remote isnt broken

Werbung:

Gdog

barmyarmy6 said:
Wow never thought my thread would generate so many responses!! anyway my daughter hit her sister in the head today with the remote!!! she wasnt even playing the wii!!

Haha. I actuallylaughed when you said, its ok, the remote isn't broken? How's your daughter!?

Phillysoul11

barmyarmy6 said:

haha what a dad! lol
my brother hit my sister once on purpose with the wii mote
poor wii mote...what did it ever do to deserve such treatment
*starts crying*

barmyarmy6

Gdog said:
barmyarmy6 said:

Haha. I actuallylaughed when you said, its ok, the remote isn't broken? How's your daughter!?

Yeh she was ok aswell

beerbert

yep ive been hurt twice my brother hit the wiimote in the hand while swinging the wiimote playing tennis
and when i was playing tennis i swang my hand and i hit a door lol

Ryano

beerbert said:
yep ive been hurt twice my brother hit the wiimote in the hand while swinging the wiimote playing tennis
and when i was playing tennis i swang my hand and i hit a door lol

Ouch mate, same happened my sis XD

Werbung: