Innocent blocked words

MMMonster

Im getting tired of good words getting blocked like sniper it comes up as s**er its getting annoying now you cant even say hello it reads the word hell in it apparently and blockes it it is too easy to curse and is too hard to talk normally!:mad:

Werbung:

Codi69

Im getting tired of good words getting blocked like sniper it comes up as s**er its getting annoying now you cant even say hello it reads the word hell in it apparently and blockes it it is too easy to curse and is too hard to talk normally!:mad:

Yeah it's pretty retarded... oh wait, it's "ret*****." Seriously though, it's pretty sad that to have a normal conversation or communicate with teammates you need to put little dots or spaces randomly in your words... fu ck, lol.

Esteip

Even things that aren't words are censored like "bil" someone ive played a few times has bil in their name so it always shows as A**is

And of course all the Brazilian players "swears" still get though too.
"Hell" is another one that doesn't get though.
I dunno if you count it as innocent.

rocktrns

After this long Nexon Still hasent changed this
I can't say Brother,or computer with out it blocking it,or coming up like this Bro**her/Com***ter

spuznick242

The blocker is mainly there because of the little inmature ranting 10 y.o. who are somehow mature enough to stab someone in the face with a knife but not mature enough to hear a few mature person words. Nexon makes no sence to me at all, and this game is pointed at ages in their teens which is 13 and older but yet there is like 10 y.o. all over the game, most players are not in the intended age group, which is why we need to put up with most of the hackers and the lame text blocker that stops you from saying sniper which nexon says themselves in the market.

Werbung:

spuznick242

*Googles nip* Oh lordy
*bookmarks*

HAHA. but what I'm saying is that they should be mature enough to be responsable for their own actions and just know that there is some things that you do and dont do at certain ages. And the current text blocker they have just blocks letters in a certain combination like sNIPer, because is has nip in it, if they would just set it up so that it would have to be those letters and no letters around it, it would solve alot of problems.