Introduction

Werewulf

iv seen olofs old pic..he had longish hair..and mm..that face...
but er...dear fladian..why not show your tender soft chewy face in the post your pic thread?
and dont give me..
cuz i dont want to or..some..tasty junk like that

Werbung:

Raiju

well im not surprised by Samantha but, its not just their "wannabe hardcore" poseur, they also think they are shadowy badasses because they are isolationist and talk only with other emos

in my school they are DESPISED TO THE CORE, and i must say, tough im not violent, i love to bully them

Raiju

At least for me you dont act like an original ridiculous emo, youre just confused with your lupine caracteristics xD

And i dont think Olof is an emo, and if he is, i cant do much thing behind a computer, its the kind of personal physical job, riding the world of emos

Almost_There

Hello, I'm Almost_There (no duh -,.-) I'm good at off topic stuff :p i take almost nothing seriously and i stoppped going to wc3sear.ch cause its soooooooooooo slow ^_^

IPEONRUSH-SHIP

yo, olof, i changed the mods on the site a bit, you'll have to tell rao to add himself to the group. I"ll update the hall of fame forums in a couple weeks again. Btw on a sidenote i'm having a couple issues importing this one dino into the map. i tried every possible path, give me a pm would ya. talk to ya soon. oh ya and welcome to wc3anvil P:)

Raiju

jajajajajajaja

i translated what you said to my sister and she said "He is so cute, why are you doing this?"

jajajaja, i cant stop laughing, omfg she is so inocent

Werbung: