Ipod

Werbung:

spuznick242

Yea, but what I mean though is to start out get an MP3 player because its easy to use and it isnt over complicated. I like the Itouch over just about everything, but as a first portable digital device I wouldnt get any Ipod only because of how complicated it is.

E

Elite SEAL

I had a 2nd generation Nano (silver, 2GB, lol, so low these days) but it got stolen, and so I was ipodless for a while, and then for my 14th birthday I got the Chromatic one, it's red and is 8GB, and I have like 3GB left -I put well over 100 songs on it, a Russian podcast, another update news kind of podcast, and a few episodes from the Military channel.

just a comment -apple earphones suck -seriously, they do, I have some really nice semi noise canceling earbuds and I can listen in the car while my mom has the radio on and I can just barely hear it.

rocktrns

I had a 2nd generation Nano (silver, 2GB, lol, so low these days) but it got stolen, and so I was ipodless for a while, and then for my 14th birthday I got the Chromatic one, it's red and is 8GB, and I have like 3GB left -I put well over 100 songs on it, a Russian podcast, another update news kind of podcast, and a few episodes from the Military channel.

just a comment -apple earphones suck -seriously, they do, I have some really nice semi noise canceling earbuds and I can listen in the car while my mom has the radio on and I can just barely hear it.
Yeah someone was telling me to get those.
They like stick all the way up in your ear.

E

Elite SEAL

Yeah someone was telling me to get those.
They like stick all the way up in your ear.

well, not exactly, they stick in your ear, but it doesn't hurt or anything, it sounds really weird when you talk though, because you got things in your ears lol , but you get used to it.

spuznick242

hmm. I had a really nice expensive pair of sony headphones like that, but they were sport headphones but they got stolen from my locker at school. But the headphones I have now are good enough for me, maybe for my birthday later this month I'll get a new pair, but I rather save the money or get a paintball gun and some NX because I have quite a bit of money saved for a car/motorcycle.

E

Elite SEAL

hmm. I had a really nice expensive pair of sony headphones like that, but they were sport headphones but they got stolen from my locker at school. But the headphones I have now are good enough for me, maybe for my birthday later this month I'll get a new pair, but I rather save the money or get a paintball gun and some NX because I have quite a bit of money saved for a car/motorcycle.

oh, nice

spuznick242

Just got a new 16gb iPod Nano, after my old 1st gen nano ran out of room (4gb, lol).

LOL. Thats an upgrade. I had an 532mb MP3 player first, then I got a Gen 2 nano which was 2gbs then I got an 2gb Shuffle which I never used, then I had a few music phones, and thats how I got to my 8gb gen 2 Itouch that I use today, even though I have a music phone, just the Itouch is much better.

Undead_Lives

LOL. Thats an upgrade. I had an 532mb MP3 player first, then I got a Gen 2 nano which was 2gbs then I got an 2gb Shuffle which I never used, then I had a few music phones, and thats how I got to my 8gb gen 2 Itouch that I use today, even though I have a music phone, just the Itouch is much better.

Yes, it was quite an upgrade. But my my old one suited me just fine until I had too much music. Up until that point though it never stopped working.

E

Elite SEAL

um...unless you're going to post something about your ipod or mp3 players, don't just go onto this thread and say "whats up", this isn't the place for that, that's what you say in the introductions section.

SpIkE_JoNzE

um...unless you're going to post something about your ipod or mp3 players, don't just go onto this thread and say "whats up", this isn't the place for that, that's what you say in the introductions section.

dude, these newbs don't read anything

edit: i don't wann be a spammer so here i come: Some days ago my GF gifted me a shuffle IPOD, lol it is cool....and i though IPOD's were cr*p...i fulled it with cool
70's, 80's and 90's music

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

dude, these newbs don't read anything

edit: i don't wann be a spammer so here i come: Some days ago my GF gifted me a shuffle IPOD, lol it is cool....and i though IPOD's were cr*p...i fulled it with cool
70's, 80's and 90's music

lol, yeh true about the newbs.

shuffle's aren't that great in comparison to the screen ones, like the one i have, but I guess if you don't care it's fine. What artists do you have?

oh, btw, you DEFINITELY NEED "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astly!!!