Is Dust 514 the next step in FPS games?

Dust 514 was announced this year at E3 to be a PS3 exclusive game. It's the first FPS game to link up to another well established game from another platform. That platform being the PC. Right now, it's the first of its kind. But does anyone think more games will follow suit?

Werbung:

lilc800

It looks like a great game to me. But I guess I will have to get used to the way the guns are.. The shooting part of this game doesn't interest me like COD games do

But I will most likely buy this game

Ronald Ramos

I actually really think so. The integration with EVE Online is astounding! To request an airstrike from space from an actual person may be the most satisfying thing ever!

And it is free to play.

I actually really think so. The integration with EVE Online is astounding! To request an airstrike from space from an actual person may be the most satisfying thing ever!

And it is free to play.

Exactly, just imagine if this actually kicks off the way it should. I'm happy that now people are FINALLY starting to take notice of this game and what it possibly means in the future.

Werbung:

omarfw

I just wonder how much people will actually use it to communicate with Eve players. It's PS3 exclusive and I'm gonna take a stab and guess that most Eve players aren't too big into consoles.

I think this kind of thing would work better as a singular game that features both ground combat and aerospace combat. The connectivity feels too glued on with them being separate games.