Is there any lag?

Dana~Banana

As you might have alredy know, SSBB is out (in america and japan at least) and most of you probably got the game. Now there is online play and i was just wondering if there are any lag?

Werbung:

guyofgod

Well, I'm in the USA so I guess I will have to play Quinn and Danny most of the time. Anyone else from the US that you guys can think of that is a regular?

I'm from Canada, Luigi: minimal lag between us, especially since I have a solid connection with my Wi-Fi Connector. ;)

I'm not too worried but I imagine going Worldwide may be tedious and annoying at times, especially knowing how frantic it is and how quick on your toes you need to be. Lag would certainly make it more annoying, I'm sure. It'd probably be like a constant Shadow assist trophy, I imagine. xD

Rybo5000

What are you talking about?

I've only ever had one lagging match, other than that - fine.

Besides, you apparently can't play with Americans as you can only play within your country? Not sure if its true.

Not true. I'm Canadian.
When I had the game, we set up matches even though we were from different locations (i.e., some were from America).

And I experienced 3 laggy matches. 2 of them cleared up eventually but one was laggy and it semi-ruined the fun.

guyofgod

Well.....When I play, I don't usually lag. However, I lagged when I played garis. I think there is usually just one person that screws it up for the rest. DON'T BE THAT PERSON :banana1:

Werbung: