Is there any lag?

Werbung:

guyofgod

Yeah, same here KS8. I am using the Nintendo Wifi USB Connector so I get 3/3 bars everywhere :) (DS but wii is even better)

thexcheat

I haven't had too much lag with freinds... but they are pretty close. When i played KS8, it was soo bad that you could barely move :) it was still fun lol

Jesusdragon737

When I play "With Anyone" lately, it takes like 5 minutes just for the announcer to get through "3, 2, 1, GO!" So online is terribly laggy when playing "With Anyone." When you play like that it's dumb anyway. It's better to play the comps. When playing with friends it's pretty good though. Only once have I had lag online like that.

guyofgod

Wow JD, I don't know what to tell you except that I love my Nintendo Wi-Fi Connector. I have never lagged unless the other person has REALLY bad connection. Even overseas workes great!

Werbung:
I hated having one laggy match like that where it took forever just to start the match with the 3, 2, 1, Go.

But I'm with Luigi, I didn't experience too much lag and if I did, it was because of the other sides having bad connections and yes, overseas didn't cause me trouble either. But I didn't face anyone too far from where I am.