Isn't he cute?

G

lol. I don't plan on having kids because I simply don't want them. There's nothing more annoying to me than a fuckin' baby screaming because it wants attention. Piss on the little brats. If I gave a damn, I would be more than capable to raise a child. I simply don't want to.

But hey, if I ever did, at least I'd fucking work to put food in their mouths.

Werbung:
Edit: to below coment from pupet, your right, he is not worth the time, or respect I have shown.

Its all good Robbie, Just because I could aford to take 5 years off to chill with the kids and enloy thier youth does not in any way mean I did not financialy support them up untill that point The role of a full time father is valuable in nearly 50% of the single income famlies, as it is in mine. Im cool with what I do for a living. Im sory your so jelous of me you can't contain yourself and think your coments bother me.

PS. did you get your website yet? "www.rootwormlovesthecock" was still available last time I looked.

Re: time, some weeks I can get a couple games in the afternoon and again after the midgets get to bed. But probably 3-4 hours a day on avrage. I know its sad that I still suxors at this game, but WTH its fun :)

Puppet

Man! I wish I had extra time like you! I would be playing counterstrike so much that I would pwnz every one of you guys. Hey Mike, you don't need to defend yourself with the rest of us. Majority rules, right? Forget this chump.

hmmm....I've never seen this blues clues thing....you got me wondering now. Do people get pwnd on it kiddy style?

Werbung:

Fenire

you spend about the time playing as i do daddy i get off work at 12 and play till 8-12 depending on my mood during the week and less on the weekends

ps. cant wait to have kids myself props to all the men with balls enough to have kids and as my father always says "Pick your issues"

Sven