It has to stop!

Shaboozie

The word filter needs to be a LOT more lenient.
I'm sick of not being able to say "Snipe."
I'm sick of not being able to say "Shift."
And I'm really sick of typing the same word with spaces thrown into it.

Am I the only one that thinks this and should suck it up, or should Nexon get over the fact that people can (and will) type swear words in a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER!? ~cough~

Werbung:

Roger117

it gets very annoying when i can't type sniper or glitch and not even ".com". i have to re-type the word for my friends to understand.

Shaboozie

Sorry I overreacted there... it was just I lost a match because I said "Press shift and run to the sniper behind you!!!" on a SnD match and we lost the game because he stopped and typed "WHAT?!" and got sniped.

Wasn't one of my favorite moments.

Roger117

i understand shaboozie. it happens all the time. i got sniped when i tried to talk with a team mate. really annoying sometimes.

Love

It is annoying, yes.
Though they have added an option that allows you to view "swear" words.
I, myself, find words to not be "offensive."

I wonder when they're going to enable use of the option.

Shaboozie

They keep those options locked, like when you tun 18+ you can have blood in-game but if you are 17- you can't.
(The blood makes me lag when I use a faster-rate-of-fire gun like the uzi so I don't mind not being able to have blood.

llamaeatataco

I hate the filter. All it does is annoy people because it is sooo easy to bypass. and why the hell can't i say snipe????? (I think it doesn't like nip, but for what reason......)

madjecks

Sorry I overreacted there... it was just I lost a match because I said "Press shift and run to the sniper behind you!!!" on a SnD match and we lost the game because he stopped and typed "WHAT?!" and got sniped.

Wasn't one of my favorite moments.

Which is why they make teamspeak

The word filter needs to be a LOT more lenient.
I'm sick of not being able to say "Snipe."
I'm sick of not being able to say "Shift."
And I'm really sick of typing the same word with spaces thrown into it.

Am I the only one that thinks this and should suck it up, or should Nexon get over the fact that people can (and will) type swear words in a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER!? ~cough~

fell the pain i saw someone in elimination the enemy team was tied up to 139 kills and i told the dude "theres an enemy behind you with sniper run by pressing shift "

then it all came like this "theres an enemy behind you with a ****** rune by pressing ***** "

he sayd waht we lost man i hated that dam moment i wish they could block other words but snip[er and shift that tottally socks

Werbung:

Love

They simply need to add words as an exception, such as "snipe" and "glitch."
Completely filtering words such as "nip" and "itch" don't make sense, they should add the "inappropriate/words used to refer as inappropriate" words to the filter, and add certain words to an exception list.