I've had a lot of fun

EMA

This was the first and only server that i ever played on since i started playing this game. I loved the people who were here and it was always fun. I have one thing to say...Sorry. Sorry if i've ever 'pissed you off' or anything of that sort. I've been talked to lately about my attitude and i hear it sucks. Well i'm sorry about that. But i cant stand all the crap that i take when i get on the server now. I thought i would have more fun when i finally get a new computer. And i was getting no lag. But i guess i was wrong. It's been fun playing at PuNx but i can't take it any more. I know its not just b/c i'm a girl b/c i know all of you are more mature than that. I dont hack i've never hacked and i will never hack. gg and best of luck in the future. Maybe i'll run into you on a diff server.

~M~

P.s. Thanks Omni for letting me play on the server...it was fun :lol:

Werbung:

Sortitout

Hetfield14 said:
ponti had a farewell? he doesnt play anymore?

naw, he had a goodbye post like a month ago :lol: :lol: but it all smoothed over, he's still a bio and plays on server, just been away as of late, personal reasons

Intro

pbj2yz.jpg

Hades

ema this isnt forreal is it? cause um, you have improved so much on this sever, there is even a poll about it. you know that you are one of the most Faved players on the server.....i think most of the 'crap' you takl about is the bullshit talk we say to fuck around with you, not to dis you in anyway.

Werbung: