I've had a lot of fun

Machiavelli

Digi, forget coldscope or any of that shit, you should change your name to "Sherlock Holmes Wannabe" or "I have more time to waste than you" or even "I know when you sleep"

Werbung:

Intro

Machiavelli said:
Digi, forget coldscope or any of that shit, you should change your name to "Sherlock Holmes Wannabe" or "I have more time to waste than you" or even "I know when you sleep"

He prolly just hit up "Gorgaer"'s stats 'cause he thought he.. er, she was teh hax.

:lol:

Dirty

I aint gonna sugar coat shit.

I have nothing against Ema, she is welcome here if she wants to be here... But I sure as hell aint gonna play the poor Ema game. Listen, you hear that? Its the worlds smallest violin just for her.

awwwwwwww poor ema, heres a cookie.

Werbung:

EMA

DigitalSword said:
Shes not leaving, changed her name to no avail, you cant get away em. break the monitor its your only chance.

http://www.punxclan.com/stats/player.php?id=8
note the identities. Cough*Gorgaer *Cough was on last nite *Cough.

way to be.

|DS|

oohh yeah....thats lotr gorgaer...yeah josh my lil bro played for abit last night while i was cleaning the house..then i played later with a few friends on me new server.i didn't say i was ganna be gone for good..but after coming in here today and people talking shit..yeah that really makes me want to come back...hmm AND go to the Lan..haha i'm such an evil bitch