I've had a lot of fun

Werbung:

DiLLa

fuck that movie...i didnt like the old one because they take him outta his home then slaughter his ass..and if its a remake it will just be that much more believable how fuckd up we are

Dirty

LOL!

This is the best post of the past year... almost as gay as Bill the Kid. When he posted about his GF and the "he hates us all" wanted to quit thing. Everyone needs to chill and remember this is a goofy game, Ema get over yourself and get in there and play the damn game you enjoy playing. This is some gay ass goofy drama, just has to be laughed at. Who cares if some people don't like you, this isnt a fucking popularity contest, soak it up and say fuck them. That shit doesnt matter, you have any idea how many people hate me on this server? I could give a rats ass, and you shouldnt either.
you hacker!

Sortitout

Dirty said:
LOL!

This is the best post of the past year... almost as gay as Bill the Kid. When he posted about his GF and the "he hates us all" wanted to quit thing. Everyone needs to chill and remember this is a goofy game, Ema get over yourself and get in there and play the damn game you enjoy playing. This is some gay ass goofy drama, just has to be laughed at. Who cares if some people don't like you, this isnt a fucking popularity contest, soak it up and say fuck them. That shit doesnt matter, you have any idea how many people hate me on this server? I could give a rats ass, and you shouldnt either.
you hacker!

can you find that billy post and post on it so we can take a look?

Intro

BTK is drama king - between all the bans, his girlfriend and older brother both joining and posting on the forums for a bit, and the 4 or 5 "I'm quitting I hate you guys" posts, I'd say he is undisputed champion.

But Ema's workin' her way up in the ranks! Literally, too!

:roll:

EMA

well you know something..yeah i love to play here i can't stop playing here so why should i let a couple *bad apples* make me feel like i need to leave the rest of the great people that play here...all i can say is fuck you sooooo sorry i'm doing better. play ya on the server

Werbung: