Jeez...Stupid glitchers

oODarkShotOo

Gah...I don't know why I'm posting here. Maybe it's to complain (Rant power)... Hope you enjoy the read! :)

Okay, well. Before, I read a thread about how there was the 'Under the ground' glitch in Waverider and it was pissing people off. Well, I'm quite irritated now. Warhead seems to be the new glitch area and the problem has escalated. Today, I went into a Spy Hunt Warhead room...And with the exception of 2 or 3 people (Me and 2 others) everyone else was glitching. So, naturally, I screenied them.

During that time, I was having my glitch again (See Tech-Support section). A few hours later, I decided to log tickets to Nexon about them. I check my CombatArms folder, and, behold: I have 2 screenies...The heck? I took about 25 in the past 2 weeks.

Heh...Does anyone else dislike these glitchers? They may not be hackers (who seemed to have died down a bit), but the way they abuse the game, and use it to unfairly gain kills, it just totally annoys me.

I really hope these glitches are fixed in the next patch, as I'm pretty sure they take place in every map, mostly corners.

If anyone has any experiences they wish to share, please do.

I know I might be flamed for this, but I don't really care. I just hope that I posted in the right section and didn't break any rules posting this.

P.S. Does anyone know if there's a clan against glitching, that will actually accept someone whose K/D ratio is beyond crummy, due to the fact of my liking of Kamikaze, general lack of skill, and slow computer?

Werbung:

Panda

I usually leave games with glitchers. However, if they're on my team, I'll wait till I die, get my screen to them, and screenshot them. Then I'd leave.

And Kamikaze is an amazing legit player...If we're talking about the same guy. I played against him in SnD, and he rushed us and killed like 4 of us before we could even react.

Roger117

Yeah it does annoy me. Yesterday I was playing with a Junk Flea glitcher who was behind the Bravo base spawn camping. I have reported many people, but none of them were banned or demoted.

I'm not sure but there is a different KamiKaze, spelt like KamiiKaze or something, thought that person aimbotted.

oODarkShotOo

Oh...sorry 'bout that...I meant like, kamikaze, as in like, suicidal attack.

'A person or thing that behaves in a wildly reckless or destructive manner
Of, pertaining to, undertaken by, or characteristic of a kamikaze'

Yeah, I screenied them all...But...As I said...It didn't work...xP.
I'm sure I screenied a few times when the glitch wasn't in effect (as it seems to affect my whole keyboard other than a few buttons, including move).

SPARTANZ77

Yeah it does annoy me. Yesterday I was playing with a Junk Flea glitcher who was behind the Bravo base spawn camping. I have reported many people, but none of them were banned or demoted.

I'm not sure but there is a different KamiKaze, spelt like KamiiKaze or something, thought that person aimbotted.
you might mean commando 100,hes almost the same ranks and i have screenies of him botting

oODarkShotOo

xP...I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but I DID put a reply saying that I meant kamikaze attacking, as in the adverb(?) which is misdefinitioned as basically 'wildly attacking without worry about physical damage'. Anyways, if possible, I might turn this into a glitcher thread, so people can watch out for them. Or I just might make a new one.

Panda

xP...I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but I DID put a reply saying that I meant kamikaze attacking, as in the adverb(?) which is misdefinitioned as basically 'wildly attacking without worry about physical damage'. Anyways, if possible, I might turn this into a glitcher thread, so people can watch out for them. Or I just might make a new one.

Noooow I get it. I was slightly confused as to what you meant before in your topic post. Kamikaze style is definitely fun.

Kristineibsc

Okay this is how you solve the problem, you glitch to kill the glitchers.
Its not that hard and it shows them that if they glitch they can die just as easy as being in the game and some will stop.
c:

comando602

Thanks you!!!

I cant believe this but when you said:
When i went to my combat arms folder to check the screenies,I was like:What??combat arms stores the screenshots,i went to nexon folder and WOLA! 150 screenshots of pure hacking,now its time to make some quick GP..heheheh.....
PD:DARKSOULS IS A HACKER,I HAVE 10 SCREENS THAT SHOWS HER HACKING!
PD2:how do i rpeort hackers,and where is the stupid Email of inquiry link,its says in the support menu but there is nothing
PD3:in nexon page its says that you can report in-game,where is the dang button??is this a joke?

mtothem

dont even bother posting them up on the site

i have posted 6 or 7 hackers clearly hacking

so far nothing and i posted them about 1 month ago waste of time

Roger117

Nexon doesn't really do much about the hackers. I posted two up of one player clearly hacking, and nothing has happened. Really they should ban them upon seeming the image. If it clearly shows it, ban if not, a further investigation or case closed.

oODarkShotOo

Hm...I have to say, I haven't had many experiences with hackers...My latest possible experience was today...Someone on the opposing team in snow valley kept on killing people, and it seemed I got shot through a rock. Then, all of a sudden, he didn't kill as much anymore and it ended up hard to prove things.

Werbung: