Just introducing myself

Ethicalhaka

hey pplz of the world wide fourms. I play pretty much any FPS and i love to play Combat arms, i have a 1.27 K/dr, im MSG1 almost 2, my codename is Ethicalhaka.
MY CLAN: Recruiting SSGT and up with a K/d limet of 1.20, MUST BE 10 years of age to enter. and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, read the clan info when you look it up and format your applicaton in the proper format!!!! And last but not least, the name of the clan, BUT dont freak outits gotta start somtime. noone is gona join it becuase i made it yesterday and im the only one in it. anyways its name is ForeFront and we are getting emblem ASAP! could be next week could be christmas!

And we ALLWAYS appect donations :p :listen: no need to keep a secret... SPREAD THE WORD!! PLEASE!

By Ethicalhaka>:confused:

Werbung:

Ethicalhaka

Hey guys,
Just wondering if i could add you guys (on combat arms) with the CombatArmsHQ as you fourm sig. just FYI so u dont say "who deh fruk is trying to add me" :):001_rolleyes:

Werbung:

Sajid Ali

You are most welcome dude, i am also a newbie on this forum and i am looking forward to be an active member of it and i am hoping the same for you too..
Have a nice time on this forum i am enjoying it ;-)