just wonderin

shootinbad

i was wondering.. how do i get the arctic wolf ??.. the L9 is doing a good enough job.. but i played with the wolf a couple times.. and i think i like it better.. so.. anyone ?..

Werbung:

Cyder

The L9 Artic Wolf is a blackmarket item. You must purchase NX to buy it. NX is basically game money. It is sold via game cards or by on-line purchase through several different sites such as paypal. Dam I really sound like the NX whore I am.....lol...

SpIkE_JoNzE

The L9 Artic Wolf is a blackmarket item. You must purchase NX to buy it. NX is basically game money. It is sold via game cards or by on-line purchase through several different sites such as paypal. Dam I really sound like the NX whore I am.....lol...

lol the bad thing about purchasing NX via internet sites is that it does not work to gift items to your dudes ! OMFG!! :eek::)

Cyder

I know Spike... I have logged several tickets asking on how to or can it be x-ferred into reg NX instead of NX "other"

MooCowMan

lol, it's actually not bad, but I still prefer to pick up a Ghillie off of someone. For some reason I seem to do way better with it than the Arctic Wolf.

It must be in your head beacuse the Ghillie and Arctic Wolf are the same exact gun with different colors.

I personally don't like the Arctic Wolf. I don't like how the S1 changes the bullet spread.

Werbung: