KDR Scale

Panda

What Kill/Death Ratio would you consider from a newb to a (most likely) hacker?

I've been getting accused for being a hacker an insane amount of times. People fail to understand that I've played for a long time and have made a new account because I went broke on my old one. (Supply case addicted). I have a 2.14 ratio (so my signature says), and almost every game, someone will call me a chamming noob or a hacker.

My KDR scale would be :
Less than .30 = Newb.
.50 ~ 1.10 = Getting used to the game / Average player.
1.11 ~ 1.90 = Good.
1.91 ~ 2.60 = Veteran.
2.61 ~ 3.00 = Pro.
3.00+ = Most likely a hacker, unless the person has only played a couple games. Ex : Getting 1 death and 3 kills.

Werbung:

Bostro

That scale might hold true if someone only plays elimination matchs. For those who play ctf, you can either pad or wreck your kdr in just a couple of matchs. I can go on for days bout how people pad or wreck there kdr. I have wrecked people with 2.5kdr and been wrecked by people 1.2kdr without hacks. Dont look to much into it, just get them in-game and you can tell wether there noob, decent, or pro.

Pattack

I've seen a legit player with 4.XX k/d. His name was aTastyCookie, look it up on youtube. His videos are amazing, but he god banned for a random reason.

TomtheNinja

*cough* heavy vest user *cough*
Actually, my alt has a light vest, so it's harder to keep it up past 3 as a medium.

Ask homework if you don't believe me, we both made alts and deck them with the same gear. I chose light vest on this one because on my main I'm the merc with a heavy...

Bostro

Actually, my alt has a light vest, so it's harder to keep it up past 3 as a medium.

Ask homework if you don't believe me, we both made alts and deck them with the same gear. I chose light vest on this one because on my main I'm the merc with a heavy...

Key phrase: alt account

Dont take it to serious. I give crap to anybody and everybody who uses a heavy vest. Have lot of my own mates that do and I am always saying something to them bout it. Sure enough, I always get a colorful response back from them.

UnholyReaper

What Kill/Death Ratio would you consider from a newb to a (most likely) hacker?

I've been getting accused for being a hacker an insane amount of times. People fail to understand that I've played for a long time and have made a new account because I went broke on my old one. (Supply case addicted). I have a 2.14 ratio (so my signature says), and almost every game, someone will call me a chamming noob or a hacker.

My KDR scale would be :
Less than .30 = Newb.
.50 ~ 1.10 = Getting used to the game / Average player.
1.11 ~ 1.90 = Good.
1.91 ~ 2.60 = Veteran.
2.61 ~ 3.00 = Pro.
3.00+ = Most likely a hacker, unless the person has only played a couple games. Ex : Getting 1 death and 3 kills.

thats actually very accurate. my k/d suks but i should be between good and veteran.

stingerjg

I cleared my stats a few weeks back. My kdr was 2.00+ for a bit and now its back to the same place it was b4 the reset.
oh well

there are not many legit players w/ kdr's over 2.0-2.5 IMO

Werbung: