KDR Scale

Werbung:

Roger117

Yes kdrs mean a lot to some people but they are not always accurate. I started off as a noob, with a 0.72 kdr, then I moved to a 0.82 kdr by SFC 2. When I got to MSG 1, my kdr jumped up 0.04. also, when I ranked up to a MSG 2, it went up again to 0.88. I would not consider myself at the 0.88 standard because I could raise my kdr when I had so many kills and deaths it would be quite hard. I make another account earlier and established a 1.12 kdr.

Liekthis

KDR is most accurate for Elemenation battles IMO, I can fluxuate tremendously depending on what I play. Even so I allways end up in game with cheaters forcing me to quit the match or take a beating on my KDR. Oh well =)

UnholyReaper

Yes kdrs mean a lot to some people but they are not always accurate. I started off as a noob, with a 0.72 kdr, then I moved to a 0.82 kdr by SFC 2. When I got to MSG 1, my kdr jumped up 0.04. also, when I ranked up to a MSG 2, it went up again to 0.88. I would not consider myself at the 0.88 standard because I could raise my kdr when I had so many kills and deaths it would be quite hard. I make another account earlier and established a 1.12 kdr.

yea when i started practicing with other weapons when i was active again in during my school year i really got into it. in the summer i played a ton and was still getting the hang of it. now i got my skill down and will only be rising occasionaly.

TomtheNinja

how do u tell how good a kd ratio is?
beacause i cant figure out how to tell if im good, average, or bad(because of my starting out)
Well, if you're new to the game (I'd say SGT and below) it's better to judge by k/d for yourself at a later time, when you've developed a style to the game and have pretty much leveled out your k/d ratio per game. This isn't to say, though, that you cannot have a good k/d ratio and keep it up early on, this just means that it's best to wait.

Oh, and I brought my alt's KDR up to 3.75 :)

Pattack

I raised my k/d 0.03 in the past few days. I've gotten about x10 better then I was about 1 month ago. I got consistantly 2.0+ K/d. My best game was 45-12, and others were 45-14, 45-16, 45-18, 45-2X. Etc! Good stuff, and I love that I am getting called a hacker.

Definitely means I have improved.

BoJack341

my KDR is 1.61 and i consider myself a good player only because i get 25+ kills a game on elimination and is always #1 on my team, check me out on the website and confirm it
BoJack341 FTW

oODarkShotOo

My k/d rate just plain depresses. Usually it's because of CTF or something like that where I kamikaze and end up with around 4 kills and 20 deaths...Yay!
Sometimes though, I just plain suck at the game and get owned...

marvelicious

I always think I am an average player, possibly below average. My k/d is 1.07 and sometimes i get really good scores and all, but it can get awful on occasions. Not consistent. And I think I have fat fingers so making me quite inflexible and slow with the buttons, esp in close quarters combat.

So I try to play a more tactical game now, not just going out to kill. Many times, it's about finding a good position and style, and sticking around it. I also play mainly ctf, as I find more fun in it. Not just running around wildly to get kills.

Werbung:

Deathking103

Well, if you're new to the game (I'd say SGT and below) it's better to judge by k/d for yourself at a later time, when you've developed a style to the game and have pretty much leveled out your k/d ratio per game. This isn't to say, though, that you cannot have a good k/d ratio and keep it up early on, this just means that it's best to wait.

Oh, and I brought my alt's KDR up to 3.75 :)

Well, i'm almost the level after staff sergeant 3rd class, and I know i have a "style" with more kills than deaths, but i still can't make heads or tails of my KDR:confused: