KDR Scale

Werbung:

TomtheNinja

Well, i'm almost the level after staff sergeant 3rd class, and I know i have a "style" with more kills than deaths, but i still can't make heads or tails of my KDR:confused:
It also depends heavily on the gametype that you play, who you play with, what map you play on, and if you're trying new guns.

The KDR scale is hard to judge people by, but it'll give you a quick glimpse at someone's classification before you jump in game with them.

TomtheNinja

My newest alt has a 14.06 KDR atm, all legit, all awesome. If I get it to sergeant rank and still have 11-15 KDR I'll be ranked #2 in the world!

Stats

This is a double post, I know, but this is a few days after the previous post.

TomtheNinja

How do you do it?
Play competitively... I can not camp, like at all... it's bad.

Though, it is nice to know all of the gametypes spawn, etc... and farm for kills. Learn your opponents, fast, and be able to predict where they're going to go based upon your map knowledge. I was called a 'pro' in a game that I went 62-1 on Sandhog. ;)

My first death on that account was a glitch in Snow Valley, though, so if that were fixed and I didn't die I'd have an 18+ KDR now. Also, the hitboxes/lag issue now is lame enough that I headshotted a guy 2 or 3 times and he looked at me, shot 4 times and killed me... there goes 19+ KDR.

If I keep it at where it is now, I'd be #1, for sure.

chrisbrown

Though, it is nice to know all of the gametypes spawn, etc... and farm for kills. Learn your opponents, fast, and be able to predict where they're going to go based upon your map knowledge. I was called a 'pro' in a game that I went 62-1 on Sandhog. ;)

My first death on that account was a glitch in Snow Valley, though, so if that were fixed and I didn't die I'd have an 18+ KDR now. Also, the hitboxes/lag issue now is lame enough that I headshotted a guy 2 or 3 times and he looked at me, shot 4 times and killed me... there goes 19+ KDR.

Thats pretty crazy lol. and how the hell 62-1 o_O my best is 96-7 and that was semi camping..

comando602

Im veteran yeah!!!Did i mention taht i have 13 years and im from paraguay so i have a hell of lag,lol,i see some ppl get annoyed by how a 1st level staff sargeant pwns a 3lvl Lieutenant,and I KNOW how those so HIGH rank players get their high KDR,i found today (it was from brazil) with light vest and military shottie and he didnt know that wehn you walk you have a recoil and accuracy bouns,so I pwned him so hard with ak47 (lol!) he said to me:VOCE E UM FLD (you mother*****!) and he then leaved,so we can see like this that they only get to play a party if they are "superior" to other players.yeah,I got almost the half of my kills with m16a3 XD!:eek:
EDIT:HAKCER DETECTED RIGHT NOW!
NAME:-562-
KILLS:4166!!!
KDR:4,06?!?!?!
KILLS PER GAME:41?!?!?! WHAT THE?
HE IS IN THE SAME RANK LIKE ME
EDIT:WHAT?!YESTERDAY I HAD THE KDR 2.33 AND KNOW I HAVE IT 1.44?SOMEONE IS USING MY ACCOUNT!,another thing,50 of the 58 i forfeited were beacuse soemtimes i forget to use the fan to cool the comp,so it overheats and shutsdown :p

Liekthis

Thats pretty good, I have allways wondered how high I can get my KDR using a new account. What servers are you playing in though? Recruit and Grunt is far too easy. When I first started playing CA my KDR was above 3.5 when I left the Grunt channel, when I began playing the normal servers it began to level out pretty quickly. I can only imagine the numbers I could get now.

-lnFaMous-

to be honest, my kdr used to be 3.4 and im legit. I used to Snipe on Elimination.:cool: And rocked like 12 kds a game. 44-3 kds and stuff.

I lowered it because NO ONE WOULD SCRIM! Its unbeliavable. I had a 3.4 kdr and 25% headshots and i was called a hacker. I understand why, but still.

Its like..

.01 ~ .30 KD's NEWB
.31 ~ .99 KD's Alright
1.0 ~ 1.7 KD's Good
1.7 ~ 2.2 KD's Great
2.2 ~ 2.8 KD's Pro
2.8 ~ 3.5 KD's Hacker

Lame how CA is like that. Sterotypes..

Roger117

I still can't believe I found a guy with a 1108.83 KDR. I played a hacker with a 61.45 KDR and the best excuse was "Cos I'm pro." I haven't seen a pro with such a high KDR, not even the best CS player would have a KDR anywhere near as high as that.

Ness

ATC's kd is 4.19, and he's a legit pro. Also, my kd used to be 3.06 (I joined right after a patch I believe)

Werbung: