KDR Scale

Werbung:

destructleo

Kdr

kdr doesnt rlly matter, i used to be able to maintain a 5 kdr before every1 started hacking...but now its around 3.X on my alt and 2.X on my main (my clan wanted me to reduce so ppl would face us lol)...yea but ur scale is pretty accurate...and last thing some1 with a 5 or even 10 kdr at corpral or below doesnt mean their good...i had a 140 kdr in prebeta...a 4-5 at sgt+ is good or hack o.o

Attachments

• destructoleo.jpg
    destructoleo.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Destructleo.jpg
    Destructleo.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2

Codi69

Honestly the thing with kdr's is that you can never judge someone on them. I've beaten lieutenants with kdr's anywhere from 1.00 to 1.90 and have been kicked or repeatedly been accused for hacking. The simple fact is that my kdr doesn't always represent what I'm actually capable of. I'm at 1.17, but the website when I check it at the end of the week usually says that I'm playing at anywhere from 1.30 to 1.50. For instance it says that from May 4th through to the 10th, I played at 1.46, which I think is pretty decent.
If I see some guy who has a 2.75+ kdr, and he's not at least above Sergeant, I wouldn't really consider them an immediate threat.

XCalibry

If I see some guy who has a 2.75+ kdr, and he's not at least above Sergeant, I wouldn't really consider them an immediate threat.

Also, you can't judge a rank and KDR either. Some players that have played CA and are good might have other characters on low rank servers and have high KDRs and are good or even have low KDRs just to "fool" they are not good.

You should actually consider everyone a threat when you are playing b/c sometimes even noobs gets kills that you least expect it.

Seawied

Also, you can't judge a rank and KDR either. Some players that have played CA and are good might have other characters on low rank servers and have high KDRs and are good or even have low KDRs just to "fool" they are not good.

You should actually consider everyone a threat when you are playing b/c sometimes even noobs gets kills that you least expect it.

I completely agree. People can power level or just only face noobs and get a great KDR

Salalamer

Lol at KDR. I was a real noob when I began playing CA. I held a KD of 0.43. At the moment I'm at 1.03. Look at the weekly stats of the player and you will get a much more accurate result. I don't want so say I'm that good, I have phases where I am able to hold a 3.0KDR ingame, and sometimes I dont even manage to hold a 1.0KDR. My weekly KDR however is at 1.41.

Werbung:

th3tech

My kdr aint too bad, i dont think kdr matters that much, its more for braggin rights..,
ii would say im a above average player.. and ive gotten pwn'd by 0.x kdrs..

it depends on so many factors where your kdr is at.. such as game type/maps/players u play/servers and skill..