Kicking Players from the Game

OLlama

So how many of you are getting kicked from a game for simply doing good?

So far about 8/10 games I have played today I have been kicked for being accused of a hacker. It usually starts after I turn and check corners people hide in very often, but apparently if I kill someone when I check those corners that people are almost always in, I apparently wall hacked. Also, if I'm good at aiming, I use chams.

Summary: Nexon needs to be rid of the vote to kick feature, and apparently every single player has to suck at this game, because apparently if you are good at this game you are obviously a hacker...

Well due to this, I'm unable to level up at all.

Werbung:

FireX3

I've gotten kicked 2 times, but my idiotic teammates have kicked our best player before, I have no idea why...

Twitchy

hehe there is actually a simple solution for this. I only have 1.64 kdr, but I still am usually the first on scoreboard. And I did get couple times until I used this method. It is similar to my old method of making people not call me a hacker.

1) As soon as you join a game, call someone a hacker. Someone in your team, just randomly
2) Vote kick him, and keep spamming saying he is a hacker
3) As soon as you can, vote kick another random person, but without giving any reason
4) Then a votekick frenzy will start, random people will get votekicked off on enemy team.
5) Hope you are not one of the random ones. Now people are votekicking anyone, doesn't matter if you are good or not.

I did this in every game I played and it seemed to work pretty well so far. Since I started this method, I have not played a single game w/o starting a votekick frenzy. But now it is really rare that I get kicked... before I used to get kicked about 50% of the time I join a room. Also this works well in Elite rooms as well. Elite mod gets usually very upset but doesn't know who is doing it, and too frustrated to care who is playing well.

illspirit

I haven't been kicked once, and I usually hold a 2+ kd. Just don't act like a child and scream hacker every time you die. Seriously? Randomly kicking people for no reason? That's a bit immature.

SpIkE_JoNzE

yes...even when my clandudes and i are in the "All" server, we play and joke at everyone calling'em hacker or something, and for doing that during a match my dudes got kicked...

izzyz

I get kicked out of elite cws.... noob elites

Well guess what? I get kicked no matter what game i play... When i'm having a nice game a with a nice killing spree, i get kicked. If i don't wanna get kicked, i'll have to be noob and let people kill me from time to time...

CA should really remove elites... I'm on the edge of quitting

cvspartan101

Well guess what? I get kicked no matter what game i play... When i'm having a nice game a with a nice killing spree, i get kicked. If i don't wanna get kicked, i'll have to be noob and let people kill me from time to time...

CA should really remove elites... I'm on the edge of quitting

Here's a tip: don't play with elites then..

Budweiser1

Kicking without a good reason

What where you guys thinking in giving everyone in this game the ability to kick anyone on a whim? Let us see who is starting the kick so we can either track them down and make there game play miserable like they did us or at least do we can report them and you try to take care of it.
I just started back a few days ago and have been kicked 5 times. They either do not give a reason or say hacking or glitching.
I would really like to know if this is how you are going to leave the game or are you going to change it?

Werbung:

illspirit

What where you guys thinking in giving everyone in this game the ability to kick anyone on a whim? Let us see who is starting the kick so we can either track them down and make there game play miserable like they did us or at least do we can report them and you try to take care of it.
I just started back a few days ago and have been kicked 5 times. They either do not give a reason or say hacking or glitching.
I would really like to know if this is how you are going to leave the game or are you going to change it?

We're not Nexon, so that questions not going to be answered here. Your best bet is to find a big clan that plays together so you don't get kicked.