Kicking Players from the Game

Cyder

Where the hell are people seeing hackers? I haven't seen any hackers at all lately..

Same here.. I haven't really seen any.. haven't seen a speed hacker in forever.. just players be-atch-ing about camping.. (Cough cough) tactically pinning your opponent down.....:D

Werbung:

illspirit

VIP hackers don't need to opk though... they can just cham/aimbot, etc. Just because they're VIP doesn't mean they're obvious.

MooCowMan

VIP hackers don't need to opk though... they can just cham/aimbot, etc. Just because they're VIP doesn't mean they're obvious.

I haven't seen any though.. aimbotting is obvious, even if they use bone bot, it's easy to tell if they are. I haven't even seen anyone that even acts like they're chamming. I play maps where it would be obvious if they were too. If there were hackers, they were doing a damn good job of hiding it.

cvspartan101

If there's a hacker, you will know he's hacking because he will be OPKing or Aimbotting. Public hacks are non-existent, coders aren't bothering to code free hacks just so they can get patched in 5 minutes. It's not worth their time.

TGS Hacks - Dead, TGS has been down for months.. s0beit even said that they will no longer be coding hacks for CA because Nexon hit them where it really hurts, their hosting and paypal.

MPGH Hacks- Dave stopped coding long ago because they couldn't get passed hack shield.

3xi Hacks- Haven't coded since the Report function because their Hacks get patched within a Day they were released.

Now all that's left are FPS and Gameanarchy VIP hacks, but I'm guessing they are soon going out of business because the VIP hacks get patched so fast.

So If you accuse someone of chamming, no recoil, and other public hacks.. Shut the fuck up! because they're most likely just really good players or you just suck. You can tell an OPKers and Aimbotters from normal players. OPKer will be getting continuous knife headshots and multiple unbelievables. An Aimbotter will get all headshots, not just a few lucky shots.. but constant headshots in a row.

Again, if it's not a VIP hacker.. then shut the fuck up!

Hmm.. you know a lot about hacks (not accusing you of hacking)

MooCowMan

Hmm.. you know a lot about hacks (not accusing you of hacking)

I hacked at one point, didn't get into it and I was better legit. I also looked into all the hacks because knowing your greatest enemies is the best tactic. When you ask a VIP what hack they use, get all buddy buddy with them.. They will add you to their hacker friend list which skips you when the aimbot is selecting targets. When you talk shit to them, they add you to the shit list, which.. well you can just guess what that does.

illspirit

I use easy mode.

x9394osoe742m3s6fh5s.png

Werbung: