Knowledge!

UnholyReaper

I personally think I'm pretty knowledgeable when it comes to CA, but that's just me. I've found Love is very good on bugs, glitches, and that technical stuff. Me, I specialize in weapons and strategy. Roger is really good at advice and all that. Layzie is really good as a player so he has a lot to bring to the field. This is just my opinion. Post on what field you specialize. Maybe you could be the next moderator!
-Reaper-

Werbung:

SPARTANZ77

me not much pretty much knowledge of all the weapons and gear,the mercs how powerful the weapons are and how much they cost basically random stuff about CA i just have a really long list of forums i was on staff

off-topic.co.uk
zombieforum.net
sherwarez.com
technologyfreetalk
frt web hosting forums
sun sphere graphics
far cry 2 pc
wolfy's lounge

(lots more i cant remember)

UnholyReaper

me not much pretty much knowledge of all the weapons and gear,the mercs how powerful the weapons are and how much they cost basically random stuff about CA i just have a really long list of forums i was on staff

off-topic.co.uk
zombieforum.net
sherwarez.com
technologyfreetalk
frt web hosting forums
sun sphere graphics
far cry 2 pc
wolfy's lounge

(lots more i cant remember)

very nice. u do have lots of forums, more than me i gotta admit. ill saw leave it up to the people. u wanna make a competition or something? well i luv those just pm me and ill make the thread

Liekthis

I'm sorry I really don't see a point in this. I think some people here just want to be a moderator just for the " status " leave it up to the people up top.

Roger117

It seems this thread isn't heading anywhere productive. I will keep watching this thread to see if it does require to be closed.

UnholyReaper

umm seriously i dont think that. where is everyone gettin this? you know what w/e. sure u guys can rip on me alright. and roger u shud close this thread ur right. lol anyway i guess u guys r right lol.

Roger117

umm seriously i dont think that. where is everyone gettin this? you know what w/e. sure u guys can rip on me alright. and roger u shud close this thread ur right. lol anyway i guess u guys r right lol.

This thread is not yet at the point of closure. I will finalise when that should that place.

Werbung: