L.O.L (League of Legends)

Werbung:

radascars

I played LoL before and it is really great. The concept is the same as DotA but the game is different, gameplays and strategy are totally different.

Graiden

Finally ! You are right radascars...they really are different. They've taken it to another level. It's my favourite game at the moment, I enjoy it so much.

LLuDawg

A bunch of my friends and I are really enjoying this game. I love how you have so many characters to choose from but I have never played DOTA so I can't really compare the two. Its a pretty addicting game though!

oninightmare

I haven't played this game yet, it's one of the few I haven't tried. Looks like a good strategy game but yet seems to lack something I just can't put my finger on. I'll probably end up trying it by the end of the summer or so.

radascars

I haven't played this game yet, it's one of the few I haven't tried. Looks like a good strategy game but yet seems to lack something I just can't put my finger on. I'll probably end up trying it by the end of the summer or so.

Every game has its lacking aspect and no game is really perfect but its worth a try :) LoL is really one of the good games I played hope you play that too.

Werbung: