Lag vs. Quickscoping

MrPoog

I've been quickscoping a lot today and getting lots of accolades I don't appreciate, namely because I hit somebody with an L9 and they don't die (I hear the sound, I watch them recoil from the bullet), and then somebody else gets the kill. I know that even while somebody is wearing a heavy vest and while an L9 is silenced, the L9 is still a 1-hit kill. So it has to be lag.

Also: I come out from behind a corner and quickscope somebody, and I have them lined up in my sights and I shoot, and my bullet goes in a weird direction. 80% of the time, this happens. The other 20% of the time, the bullet goes where I want it to go, miraculously, and kills somebody. I don't get how the L9 can miss somebody at close range like that. What happens when I do this is I'm moving, I stop moving for a split second to scope and shoot, and yet the bullet misses, as if I was moving while shooting, which I wasn't. Is lag causing this? What the heck is it? It's annoying the hell out of me and kind of ruining my gameplay. :mad:

P.S. Even though I didn't quickscope with the M24 unless I was forced to, similar events occured. And I know that the M24 can't just miss, because it can headshot somebody from across the map in Snow Valley. So it has to be lag making the game think that I'm still moving when I'm not.

If it is lag, by golly, I'd better replace my phone lines or get comcast FAST.

P.S.S. Does comcast use your phone lines? Because it's cable, so I don't think so, but some kid told me it was, and my phone lines suck. So if comcast does use a phoneline, then I'm screwed. Seriously.

DSL running at 26.1 KB/S is just wrong. It's WRONG.

Werbung: