Last movie you saw

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

I saw...no joke, GI Joe: Rise of Cobra, and despite all the freaking critics whining about the cast, it was pretty awesome, great action and suspense, and no, it's not just a bunch of '90's cartoon guys yelling "YOOO JOE!!"...no, it's pretty awesome.

favorite line from it, from when it's back in Somalia I believe and there's the Ranger squad: "Here, Double Bubble, helped me through hell!" "Oh, thanks sir!"

BossMaroni

Last movie at the theater was Sunday night: Zombieland.

Last movie on dvd was Stripes, which I just kinda had on as background noise while I was surfing and playing CA Wednesday night. I have a fairly large dvd collection, so I'm almost always watching something...

E

Elite SEAL

Last movie on dvd was Stripes, which I just kinda had on as background noise while I was surfing and playing CA Wednesday night. I have a fairly large dvd collection, so I'm almost always watching something...

OMG STRIPES IS SO FUNNY!!!! I love that movie!!!

BossMaroni

OMG STRIPES IS SO FUNNY!!!! I love that movie!!!

Hells yeah it is! It was one of the first movies my family ever owned. A dubbed VHS copy from the original video release. I was too young to see it in the theater, but I saw it about 2 years later when we rented it. I was about 14 I think. One summer, I think I watched it every day. It's definitely in my top 10 favorite comedies of all time.

Stripes, thats the one with Bill Murry, John Candy and that other guy who's in ghost busters and they join the army and steal a campervan? or is it that movie with a racing horse zebra ?

last movie i saw was revenge of the pink panther or kelly's heroes, i can't remember

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Stripes, thats the one with Bill Murry, John Candy and that other guy who's in ghost busters and they join the army and steal a campervan? or is it that movie with a racing horse zebra ?

last movie i saw was revenge of the pink panther or kelly's heroes, i can't remember

yeah, Stripes is the one where they take the uber camper into Chzecholsolvakia(think that's how you spell it) and it's hella funny.

Pink Panther and Kelly's Heroes are great movies as well, I love those movies too, Clint Eastwood rocks every movie he's in.