Latest CA Hacks

Jim216

The latest hacks terrorizing the battlegrounds of CA should put to bed all the conspiracy prattle of how Nexon is in bed with the hack providers. These new, aggressive exploits further disable the Elite Mod and lower player KDRs as they become trapped in the exploiter's room. The potential for new NX buyers and current NX buyers will dewindle as players reconsider 'safer entertainment'. This new brand of exploitation will certainly solve the lag and abusive mod issues as players seek out other FPS's or RPG's.

In the meantime, for those of us who want to play CA with minimal risk of hackers, the safest server appears to be the Blackmarket. At least until the exploiters figure out a way to break in.

Werbung:

spuznick242

LOL. Hacks are made by middle aged people (no offense to anyone but kids are too dumb to do it, and elderly people arent into technology as much) who cant play the game fair. Its not combat arms making the hacks its other sites (which I dare not mention) that are making the hacks. Combat arms knows that hackers are ruining their games which is why they aren't making them and just letting their patches ruin the game. Its not combat arms, its a few select players who create the hacks.

spuznick242

I see hackers quite a bit. But thats mainly because I play on ranked servers which brings in more hackers because of the bonus GP/XP.

spuznick242

Oh, I play in ranked servers only really and I see them quite a bit, and people were saying that there isnt that many, so I just figured it was because of where I was playing at.

Jordan B

Feel free to mention the hack site names, this isn't the nexon forums.

I feel that hackers are soon going to get a shock, as Nexon is planning something big to deal with them.

I sense a change in hack protection once Ahnlab's contract runs out, and to be honest, I hope it's either Gameguard or PunkBuster.

If they change to Punkbuster, I can't wait to see all the accounts banned with the blacklist feature.

In terms of hack sites, not sure if TGS is still in the game, but some kid was spamming about Game Anarchy VIP in the lobby the other day, so I assume they're back. Everyone knows about that kid Gordon, and then I guess there's still MPGH.

I can't wait until Nexon takes legal action. The fact of the matter is that these hack sites are responsible for damages to Nexon, and owe in excess of 2 million dollars. I'm not kidding.

Sue the hack sites, you take out the problem at the source.

To be honest, the problem is that lot's of these sites are hosted off shore, but they can still be handled. We shall see , I guess.

spuznick242

It doesnt matter to me since I havent played in a while, but I'd like to see combat arms hack free, but it'll never happen. Someone out there will always have hacks and there will be people who will make hacks just to ruin the game. It'll never end, even games that are "hack free" today arent really hack free, there will always be hackers no matter how you look at it.

If combat arms got punkbuster (which wouldn't actually be as perfect as every body imagines, though it would be better) I would probably play more.
Although im still ****ed about nexon switching the GP and NX Itechs....

mothball

I play on both servers and they where 4 speeders , 5 aimboters , 6 opkers which I reported and 8 were banned. To say you dont see any is bs. Go to the wall of shame and look its not only the noobs that hack its the high ranks now to. I could name names but im not permitted to. Buy the way hi Moooooo and happy hoildays to all

Werbung: