Latest CA Hacks

garygofast

:cursing:It doesn't mater what server you play in there will be hacks sorry to say
If it's clean at the time soon a hack will come along .
Thats life in Combat Arms:cursing:

Werbung:

garygofast

:LOL:I had a realy good day
Playing in Fox
Only 2 or 3 hacks
thates not bad
Soo this is like a reality show
Nothing is real it is all fake so it realy don't mater
Just injoy the game as much as you can LOL
I played Battlefield herors the other day and had a great time got my ass beat but it was FUN
Anyway Hvae a VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY Happy NEW YEAR :ciao::joyman::party::party::beer::party:

spuznick242

MAN THIS GAME IS FULL OF HACKERS ALL MY FRIENDS ARE QUITTING AND PLAYING OTHER FPS GAMES CAUSE OF THESE CORRUPTED PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! :cursing: :cursing::cursing:

Thats a good idea, I suggest everyone to do the same. I ended up buying a new system completely (bought a PS3 not just because of crappy PC games) only to get away from all the hackers and what not. Yea there is going to be hackers in any game but systems like the PS3 have little to no hackers, so far in the past month and a half I've only seen one hacker on MW2. I'd like to see anyone go a month and a half without seeing any hackers on any PC game, even RPGs like WoW and RuneScape have hackers, its just a fact that all systems have hackers, but its the amount of hackers, and PC by far has more hackers than anything.

Werbung: