League of Legends

radascars

Hi there everyone, as I back read about DotA thread I notice that there are against DotA because WC III TFT is getting behind due to its popularity of its custom maps.

So I just want to ask if anyone here already played League of Legends (LoL)

The concept is much more likely to be a DotA type but the game itself is very different. The game is standalone and offers more characters. Many hardcore players already playing this so I just want to know how popular LoL is in your area.

Werbung:

mholic

WC III TFT has gone too far and comes LOL, I think it will basically have the same concept and probably this will be the next WC III. Many WC III alike game came out and never really got to surpass what WC III TFT. I think this game could give a slight edge to get more gamers.

radascars

WC III TFT has gone too far and comes LOL, I think it will basically have the same concept and probably this will be the next WC III. Many WC III alike game came out and never really got to surpass what WC III TFT. I think this game could give a slight edge to get more gamers.

Warcract III TFT is really reach its maximum popularity when it comes to custom map like DotA and made players to still buy this game just to play DotA. I really wanted to see more of this game in the future.

I play League of Legends and was introduced to it by my friends at school. There are a lot of people, mainly Asian (Sorry for being racist!), who love playing DoTA, Warcraft, and LoL, and play it for hours every day.

WeAllLive

I am a very experienced LoL player as i have most of the champions and all rune pages full and also a decent win/loss ratio on normal (almost 700 wins with just 542 lost). If you want to know some details about the game fell free to ask and i will answer you with a reply. Also if you are begginer and want a list of easy champions to play i could come back and give you a list :) .

And about the popularity of this game in my area ... well i could say that it is very popular since most of my friends and colleagues play it.

radascars

I am a very experienced LoL player as i have most of the champions and all rune pages full and also a decent win/loss ratio on normal (almost 700 wins with just 542 lost). If you want to know some details about the game fell free to ask and i will answer you with a reply. Also if you are begginer and want a list of easy champions to play i could come back and give you a list :) .

And about the popularity of this game in my area ... well i could say that it is very popular since most of my friends and colleagues play it.

Wow, I think you're already a pro gamer in this game. Tell us more about the gameplay and strategy as well compare to DotA, I know that its different but a good comparison will definitely can give a clear definition of what LoL is all about.

bertorelli

I can play DotA at a decent level but I suck in LoL. And it's not about item and heroes knowledge, LoL has little changed game technics, but I cant get used to it. It seems that these games are very similar but there are many differences. It's something alternative.

Werbung:

radascars

I can play DotA at a decent level but I suck in LoL. And it's not about item and heroes knowledge, LoL has little changed game technics, but I cant get used to it. It seems that these games are very similar but there are many differences. It's something alternative.

I also thought that this game is somewhat very similar to DotA but when I play it I tend to realized that they have many differences in terms of hero use, strategy, items and the map itself. The towers are very strong, you can't stand the chance of getting hit and find your self dead. The mobs are also different, no more denies, no more -gold when you died :)

Its very different!