Let's talk about the new patch!

Partykiller

This is my first post and im here to talk about the hacking and glitching although their is already a thread on that this is mainly about the new patch coming to combat arms. With all the glitching you think they will fix the spots and maybe get some hacks away?

Your guy's opinion?

Werbung:

generalX1

I think that the combat arms staff will probobly get rid of the hacks, and ban the people who have used the hacks. I got to admit there are alot of glitches and hackers who play. i just started a week ago and i see people hacking on owning recruits(feel bad for them :C) there is a new map coming out and i think its called rattlesnake, cant wait to try it out. add me as a friend. my username in combat arms is deathwarloc , and my character naem in combat arms is sla7er12 , please send me a weapon as a gift. by the way do you know what recorder i should use to record myself playing.

MooCowMan

I think that the combat arms staff will probobly get rid of the hacks, and ban the people who have used the hacks. I got to admit there are alot of glitches and hackers who play. i just started a week ago and i see people hacking on owning recruits(feel bad for them :C) there is a new map coming out and i think its called rattlesnake, cant wait to try it out. add me as a friend. my username in combat arms is deathwarloc , and my character naem in combat arms is sla7er12 , please send me a weapon as a gift. by the way do you know what recorder i should use to record myself playing.
Unfortunately.. the patch will only throw off the hackers for at least a week.

question.. what exactly is the hit box?

Partykiller

Yeah what is a hitbox?

Btw rhey should ban the hackers and TAKE the hacks away not the players. Too bad they keep coming out with new hacks

Jordan B

A hitbox is the different areas of the body where you can hit an enemy . For example , for every area of the body , there is an invisble box -

Head
Chest
Lower Abdomen
Right Thigh
Right Calf
Left Thigh
Left Calf
Upper Right Arm
Lower Right Arm
Upper Left Arm
Upper Right Arm

Each of these areas obtain different levels of damage .

Head = - 100 HP
Chest = - 35 HP

Etc etc .

Anyway , in the recent patch , ( 14th jan ) ,
Nexon stuffed up the Hit boxes , making it extremely diffucult to hit anyone . Killing someone in game from behind is near on impossible . Also , You may fire 4 L96A1 bullets at someone straight on , and they may not register the shot at all .

<phew>

Hope I helped ,

Jordan

NSXTypeR

Yes FIX THE DAM FK UPS AND HACKS please :D. Plus I would like to have a new map and a few new 'toys' to play with lol

NSXTypeR

That is true, But Still, alot of them that I know have power leveled and have used hacks and glitches. I just wished they would have fixed the messenger and I would have been a lil bit more happy

Roger117

That is true, But Still, alot of them that I know have power leveled and have used hacks and glitches. I just wished they would have fixed the messenger and I would have been a lil bit more happy

Same. I wonder how it stuffed up. I though it was a separate program added in CA.

Werbung: