[Level 4] Veteran

chrisbrown

clanemblemsrfa.png

We are a level 3 clan and growing!! We consist of 35 members and have a emblem and ususally are able to obtaitn color too. Our leader SpiTFirE1397 is always online so if you have any information please ask him. At the moment we have 3 admins chrisbrown, omar45, and TruSkiLLs_ you may ask them but they may have limited information. We check our applications daily so don't worry about not being able to get in. Yes we do have ventrillo ,but it isn't ours so if our friends do not approve of you then we apologize in advance. You will not be kicked without a reason so do not complain... All of Veteran's members are all friendly and kind so please enjoy your stay.

About the clan:

We do clan match every weekend about 5 times a day. Our maps are usually Junk flea, Snow valley, Deathroom, and Sand hog. We try to scrim before and after clan wars and you are required to particapate in scrimming and clan wars unless told other wise. We usually have a clan truce meaning don't kill each other in any way and helping each other. Of course this does not apply to CTF, Elmi, OMA, and SnD. We have a 3 strike out rule if you leave the clan 3 times we will not accept you back because, obviously you don't want to join.

Requirements:

- Sergeant First Class and Higher.

- 1.00 + Kill/Death Ratio.

- Friends and kind.

- Experienced in clan wars.

- [ Optional ] Have a mic for Ventrillo.

- You must be on atleast once a week.

Rules:

- Please no whining, we don't like whiners and i bet you don't like whiners so please.

- Don't argue in the clan it is very annoying.

- No spamming allowed unless told other wise.

- If you are a admin no kicking others without the leaders approval.

FAQ:

Q: How do i become Admin?

A: When i feel i can trust you to the clan ( this might take a while. )

Q: Do you guys gift members?

A: Depends on how close we are to you.

Q: Am i allowed to go on our Clan website and Youtube channel?

A: Only Admins are allowed to go into them.

Q: How do i apply?

A: When applying tell us your K/D, Rank, Your time, and a little combat arms fact about you.

I hope you enjoy your stay in Veteran !!!

~SpiT

If you wanna watch some of our awseome videos go to our youtube channel www.youtube.com/veteranCA!!!! And go to our official website www.veteranca.webs.com

[TTYOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwHsQomEumI[/TTYOUTUBE]

Werbung:

chrisbrown

clanemblemsrfa.png

We are a level 3 clan and growing!! We consist of 30 members and have a emblem and have color too. Our leader SpiTFirE1397 is always online so if you have any information please ask him. At the moment we have 3 admins chrisbrown, omar45, and TruSkiLLs_ you may ask them but they may have limited information. We check our applications daily so don't worry about not being able to get in. Yes we do have ventrillo ,but it isn't ours so if our friends do not approve of you then we apologize in advance. You will not be kicked without a reason so do not complain... All of Veteran's members are all friendly and kind so please enjoy your stay.

About the clan:

We do clan match every weekend about 5 times a day. Our maps are usually Junk flea, Snow valley, Deathroom, and Sand hog. We try to scrim before and after clan wars and you are required to particapate in scrimming and clan wars unless told other wise. We usually have a clan truce meaning don't kill each other in any way and helping each other. Of course this does not apply to CTF, Elmi, OMA, and SnD. We have a 3 strike out rule if you leave the clan 3 times we will not accept you back because, obviously you don't want to join.

Requirements:

-
ico_rank08_01.gif
Sergeant First Class and Higher.

- 1.00 + Kill/Death Ratio.

- Friendly and kind.

- Experienced in clan wars.

- [ Optional ] Have a mic for Ventrillo.

- You must be on atleast once a week.

Rules:

- Please no whining, we don't like whiners and i bet you don't like whiners so please.

- Don't argue in the clan it is very annoying.

- No spamming allowed unless told other wise.

- If you are a admin no kicking others without the leaders approval.

FAQ:

Q: How do i become Admin?

A: When i feel i can trust you to the clan ( this might take a while. )

Q: Do you guys gift members?

A: Depends on how close we are to you.

Q: Am i allowed to go on our Clan website and Youtube channel?

A: Only Admins are allowed to go into them.

Q: How come i got kicked?

A: You were either caught hacking,glitching, or causing harassment to a member.
or breaking The Rules.

Q: How many people are on daily.

A: Weekdays about 6 people are online constantly and Weekends about 10-the entire clan.

Q: How do i apply?

A: When applying tell us your K/D, Rank, Your time, and a little combat arms fact about you.

I hope you enjoy your stay in Veteran !!!

~SpiT :thumbup:

If you wanna watch some of our awseome :thumbup1: videos go to our youtube channel www.youtube.com/veteranCA!!!! And go to our official website www.veteranca.webs.com

:thumbup1:

Werbung: