Line Rider Coming to Wii

jesta

Line_Rider_fanart_by_Neotomi2.gif

"InXile confirmed to Multiplayer that “Line Rider†is still very much in development – testers have been actively playing it for months – but they’ve had to change the release date. Instead of Spring, “Line Rider†is now coming sometime in the summer.

“It’s gonna happen this year,†confirmed “Line Rider†creator Bostjan Cadez to Multiplayer in an e-mail last night. The extent to which Cadez is involved in both the DS and Wii versions isn’t yet known, but considering both versions are going to be derivative of the next iteration of “Line Rider†on the PC – video of which can be found on the official site – Cadez’s influence on the titles designed for Nintendo’s machines should be profound." Full Story http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2008...versions-of-flash-sensation-are-alive-kicking

Video 'Line Rider Debut' http://gamevideos.com/video/id/16888

Man I love this little game/time waster! And on the Wii will be awesome!! LOL
If you haven't played before give it a whirl! You'll be addicted for ages!!

Werbung:

guyofgod

Line Rider is fun but there is definately room for more line types and what not. However, it's simplicity is part of what makes it a great game :)

The Fist Of David

thats what i meant in my earlier statement. If they add a whole lot of new and crazy things to it then it will be amazing but if it is just a 3D version of the internet one it will suck

LINE RIDER FTW!! :D

I only recently discovered it a few days ago and after re-reading about seeing LR on the Wii, it sounds great. I can see this as a WiiWare title and if Defend the Castle is any indication, I can see this getting a graphics and feature overhaul. :D

Not to mention multiplayer support! :eek:

Sousanator

I found out about line rider a few months ago, but when I tried it out I found out how hard it actually is to make those amazing tracks.

I really hope the line rider level making is re-vamped, or I'll have to on this game also.

I heard it is actually, but I can't vouch for it since I've never TRIED Line Rider personally. As I said, it has a very high chance of coming to WiiWare (doubt a retail version) so think about how re-vamped Defend Your Castle is and I'd imagine Line rider will follow suit, which is great to hear.

I'm really curious to hear about multiplayer possibilities! :D
I gotta message my friend about this. :)

Werbung: