[Lo3]-||-Keisor Soze

keisorsoze

What's up everyone, I figured I would give you all a little background of the Keisor since we play just about every night together. My name is Tim Uliano, I am 34 years old, I was born and raised in Fairfield County Ct. I currently reside in Stratford Ct. right down the street from Sikorsky Aircraft (which is where they make the blackhawk helicopters, that you see on tv, if you did'nt know that already). For the past 7 years I have worked for an inner-city school district as a security officer and a Private Investigator buisness that my father and I are partnered in for the past 3 years. Before that I was a security Auditor for Cablevision Systems in Ct for 6 years (I was the guy that caught people who stole cable). I have a beautiful 14 year old daughter that I got custody of 2 years ago which has let me play so much CZ (no more bar scene, must be responsible). I've been playin CZ for the past 4 to 5 years and I still suck at it but have a good time with all you guys and girls playing it. That is pretty much it, and I'll see you all in the server.

Oh ya, please don't ask me to do the rrrrrroger thing unless i'm drunk....

http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=myyyypic4cu.jpg

Werbung:

Puppet

When I think about friends I have made on this server, this guy is on of the top. Wishing now that I had set up to meet you when I was at Foxwoods.

EMA

HEY THERE SEXY!! LOL

i used to live in ct...been a while..use to go out on the ocean a lot too...god i miss it up there

Werbung: