LOL!

Werbung:

CuRRyINaHuRRy

NOT TO BUTT IN or anything like that...but I never got to understand why AiW started a new forums. I mean I understand the need of a new server and thats pretty much mine your own fuckin' business, but making a whole new forums ? Omni did give lo3 guys a separate clan forums and Worm and the rest full control over the website. I mean who is really SPLITTING up the community? Not to point any fingers but the obvious need not to be pointed at. Please shed light upon my ignorance if you feel I am wrong. Silence only builds up ignorance. Everyone has the right to know the details and answers to questions left unanswered. And maybe.... we can again share and care ? :roll:

flamer

Even if u have STDs I still wanna make love to you deviant!!!!

back to a serious note though hmmm. the separate forum thing was a little bit confusing. Well it brought most people to the aiw forum. This pleace feels like death. I thought this forum was created for multiple clans to share so we can have a sense of community and I think aiw shouldn't made a new forum. It was their rite to split with a new site server etc but forum man this is the last place we cna have fun in!!!

Satan

Enough of this bullshit fighting, why act like kids? arent we all adults here? No one reset PuNx stats thats obvious. So why fight about it. Even if stats did get reset who gives a fuck? this is a game. Why cant we all play and just get along? I just find it sad that all this shit had to come about. That we had to split like this. Wasnt it all fun and games with PuNx and LO3? But no we had to change everything, for simply a new tag? To be honest I still think Deviant, Dilla, Cas and all the others are still fucking PuNx at heart. All thats changed is the tag. Even though they arent technically with us I still have respect for them. Just wish I would have known about the merger ahead of time so I could have done something to stop it. Enough said.

Lets just have fun again, fuck the drama.

Deviant If you wouldnt mind PMing me with the reason you left it would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

RaNcid

at least you're respectful satan we dont trash talk you cats i dont see why this thread is even here.   but people like stinger, flamer, and curry come in and are complete dickheads to us now...

as for splitting, omni, deli, and dirty left all of us out to dry. if it wasnt for puppet and worm the "punx community" would have died along time ago.  When omni heard about the split to do our own thing he suddenly became all about punx again and everyone came out of the wood-work and blamed there absence on "not liking puppet blah blah blah".  well if omni would have stayed around instead of one shitty day telling everyone they hack and shutting down the server then things would be different.  

oh and dilla says thanks for still thinkn about him he loves his new sig

maybe i'm bitter but just the same, disowned except for deli cause he's one cool cat.

LizardKing

hey satan, sorry about sunday night when i said that shit to you, i didnt know. i hadnt read the full forum yet, i have always liked you and most of the punx guys, i was kinda freaked about the change but hey, thats my clan and i love all the guys there, and gals :D <3 <3 tina <3 <3

anyways lol, we are cool satan, im trully sorry. hope to see you back in there. i really dont know a lot of the drama that goes down in the streets because i simply dont give a fuck and just play the game and have fun and bullshit and well you guys know me, im fuckin nuts lol. i just wish things were like they were about a year ago, when punx was god like and i was a nub lookin for a clan lol

Satan

My point is, even if omni, deli and dirty had left, that doesnt mean PuNx couldnt have survived. It was doing fine, I just wish that I wasnt informed before the merger. I leave the forums for a week or two and BLAMMY theres AiW. Shit even if those three left for a bit that would have made me one of the senior members. And it just seemed that Puppet and worm came up with this idea. I think cause there was no other option presented people went along with it. So now instead of having one community theres 2 split ones. Why cant we all just play and get along on one fucking server. everyone make up and be merry.

I LOVE YOU ALL......that doesnt mean i love billy lol.

LizardKing

oh ya, rimwrecker, u are one mouthy lil dude arent you, i thought u were cool with us? u get a big head when punx drafted u in the late rounds? lol

Intro

RE:  LOL!

Deviant said:
Only have herpes because I trusted you without a rubber, never again will I be so foolish.

I went bareback with a "model" last night and I'm a little worried now.

Thanks for the reminder.

:neutral:

And goddammit new guys, shut up. It's so amusing to see you little fuckers try and stir shit up in a community of people who've all known each other so long. It's ALL respect. All personal differences aside, just learn to respect people's decisions. Omni decided to take a break, AiW decided to break away, Om decided to reform PuNx to continue a tradition, I decided to fuck a stripper without a rubber.

Hopefully I don't have an STD and hopefully certain people will pull their respective penises out of the dead horse. At first it's entertaining but then we just start feeling bad for you.

I love you guys. And weed. And Babbletron. And Deli! Big ups - long time.

Don't take Xanax and drink alcohol. That means you Billy!

I'm back?

Satan

I agree, no offense but young guys, you need to learn to pipe down lol. your starting shit with people that a lot of us are friends with and have been for a while. shit ive been PuNx since fucking 2003! i know everyone that plays here lol.

LizardKing

damn u guys, where are you? im fucked up and need someone to play with, come on whose down ??? :D or we can chat in game, i want to find things out, plz guys

Werbung:

Intro

I'm high as a proverbial kite and catching up on posts from like the past week.  Haven't even hit the AiW forums yet.  

But this is some good ass reefer!

:mrgreen: